Eddie Van Halen - sweethearts

Context - You're best friends with Eddie, and also go to college.

---- Girls Name - Diane Young

*BEEP, BEEP, BEEP*

I hit my alarm with the weak power of my hand, shutting the annoying beeping off.

I turned around, closing my eyes and shooting them back open when I saw a figure in my room.

"Edward, what are you doing here."

I closed my eyes again, unamused by his now-known presence.

"Well, Diane, you need to get up for school," he chuckles, "and I'm driving you."

I groan and squeeze my pillow over my face, letting the comfort of my bed take over me.

It was only to be shortened by Edward snatching the blanket away from me and the pillow.

"Get up."

"Go fuck yourself," I turn over, snatching the blanket back.

He laughs at my statement, taking the blanket off of me once again and turning me over.

"Diane, just get up, I'll get you food."

I flip him the bird, digging my face into the mattress.

"Stubborn little girl," he mumbles, walking away.

I sighed with content while his footsteps wallowing away, finally getting my peace of sleep.

As I fell asleep, I woke up to water being sprayed onto me.

"Edward, what the fuck?" I lift up, wiping the water from my face.

"Payback from high school," he smiles, setting the spray bottle down.

I lifted myself out of bed, annoyed by his actions, "Get out."

He frowned, sitting on my bed, "why?"

"I need to change, idiot."

He shrugged, looking at the ceiling, "Nothin,' I haven't seen before."

I mock his tone under my breath, grabbing the jeans I had on my desk chair.

I take a double look at Edward, making sure he's not looking as I slip out of my shorts and into my jeans.

"I'm not going to school today," I blurt out as I put my white belt on, but Edward lifts up and looks at me confused.

"Why?!"

"I don't wanna go, I'm dropping out soon anyway," I shrug, slipping the night shirt I had on off and putting on a bra.

I was turned away from Edward, of course.

"But.." he tries to think of something to say, "Never mind, just come to the studio with me and alex."

"What did you think I'd do?" I look for a top to wear.

I grabbed a white long sleeve top, slipong it on.

The sleeves flared out, and I loved that they did.

"I don't know," Edward shrugged, "go with somebody else."

I turned around to give him a look, "Definitely not."

I grabbed my shoes and slipped them on, Edward watching me the whole time, which isn't out of the normal.

I looked for my hair brush, but I wasn't nowhere to be found, which was werid.

"Hey Edward?" I call out, I was still turned around looking on my desk for my brush.