Rick Allen - sleepover

Context - sleeping over at your boyfriend Rick Allen's house.

1983
---- Girls Name - Y/n Y/l/n

IF I HAD KNOWN watching television with Rick, I would've gone to a make-out session, then me sleeping over, I would've done it a whole hell of a lot more.

First, I was gonna miss the bus, but Rick insisted I should sleep over. He said he'd take awesome care of me.

I agreed, of course.

"Fine, fine, fine," was my exact words at Rick's pesturing.

His exact words before those words were, "You get to wake up next to your favorite boy."

My favorite boy was my dog Henry, but to keep Rick dreamin I'll let him have it.

"Henry is my favorite, by the way,"

Yeah, I didn't let the English brick have it.

"Wow! 2 years of dating, and that's what I get?"

He's dramatic, ya know? Overly dramtic sometimes, I mean, who wouldn't take my precious Henry over Rick.

"It's my dog, love."

He easied up at that, definitely.

But besides all that, we were now baking a cake, er well trying to.

"Love, you have to not get shells into the batter," I go beside Rick at his useless attempt to crack open eggs.

"Well fucking hell it's hard!" He muffles, obviously annoyed with the 'workness' of the cooking.

"It's not. We only needed 2. Now we can put the eggs up!" I close the egg cart, handing it to Rick, "Don't drop them this time,"

Yeah, last time he dropped a freshly opened egg, Carten took ages to clean up.

He smiles at me once he gets it in the fridge without dropping the eggs, proud of the simple task.

"Such a simple task." I roll my eyes at him, turning to mix the batter.

He comes up behind me and hugs me, his chin resting ever so slightly on my shoulder, watching me mix the batter.

"Can I pour it into the pan?" He asks, his breath hitting my ear.

"You'll mess it up."

He scoffs at my statement, "Stop underestimating me."

"When you can prove I don't have to, I will," I slightly smile at him, grabbing the pan.

"Can I at least ice it?" Rick asks, annoyed with barley doing anything through the whole process.

"Absolutely!" I smile at him, now that he has something to do.

"Finally!" He joyfully smiles, letting go of me to put his arms in the air. He bends own to pet Henry, "your mama is finally letting me cook!"

I laugh at his joyfullness of a simple, easy thing, but I never will complain to see my boyfriend happy.

I pour the batter into the pan and set it in the oven, "it's gonna be cooking for 30 minutes."

Rick nods and smiles, skipping happily to the couch.

I follow behind him and sit right next to him, Henry following me and sitting right on the other side of Rick.

"You know, I think Henry is starting to like you more than me," I look at Henrys head in Rick's lap.

"We did get him together," Rick states, "but he lives with me," I state, making a better point, I'd think.

"About that," Rick clears his throat.

Uh oh.

"We've been dating for some time now. Why don't you live with me?" Rick asks,

Huh?

"Are you asking for me to live with you, or why don't I live with you?" I ask, confused all over my face.

"Both, more towards I'm asking you to live with me," he sorta smiles.

"Are you sure? I mean, it would take a little, I do still live with my brother, "

Rick shrugs, "already talked to him about it!" He smiles, "he said he doesn't care if you leave and don't pay rent, he has a girlfriend you know,"

A little relief washes over me, "aslong as you're 100 percent sure."

"I absolutely am! Why don't we start tomorrow?" Rick smiles.

"Actually?" I ask, shocked and happy at the same time, "absolutely!" He smiles.

I pull him into a hug, and he quickly hugs back, pecking my cheek.

"It's gonna be so cool living with you," I muffle into his neck, feeling him smile.

"I bet ya it will be. I'll be the best boyfriend ever, Henry will have his mom and dad with him too!" Rick smiles, pulling away to pet Henry.

"You already are the best boyfriend, rick,"

I was happier than can be.

----
Short but sweet!