Duff Mckagan - prank

Context - You're axl roses sister.

(SMUT)
---- Girls Name - Rosemarie Rose

AS I SAT IN THE BOYS DESSSING room as they came in from the gig, sweaty and panting like dogs.

"Aweseome gig guys!" I smile, then take notice to them stripping their clothes off, taking it as a clue to leave and let them get do whatever.

Groupies gave me dirty looks as they saw me walk to the beat-up sofa that was by the door.

Even if I was axl roses sister, I hated being in the spotlight as is. It was easier to stay away from it.

Axl came out first, searching for the cooler they had.

I watched as he took out three cold beers, grabbed a bottle from his pocket, and put something in their drinks.

"Vigra? Really?" I say, unamused by his actions.

"They took my clothes away while I showered," he says, referring to slash, duff, and izzy, "and left me naked, so I'm getting them back."

"With a.." I get up to grab the bottle, reading the back of it, "four hour boner?"

He snatches the bottle back, stuffing it in his pocket, "got that right."

I laughed at him as he grabbed the bottles, making his way to the dressing room, "Open the door for me, will ya?"

I open the door, covering my eyes from any asses or dicks out in the open.

"We're dressed, Rose."

I slowly look back and look around, going back into the room as axl does, shutting the door behind us.

"I got you three drinks," axl smiles, handing the beers off to the three.

Izzy gives him a look, "why?"

Axl shrugs, "wanted to be nice while I was already out there!"

Slash and Duff look at each other and shrug. Within 3 large gulps, it was down without a second to process.

"I'm good," izzy shakes his head, holding his hand out to give it back to axl.

"I'll take it," slash shrugs, grabbing it and chugging it down.

Izzy gets up and walks over to me, giving me a look, "what did he put in it?" He whispers.

"How did you know?" I whisper back, shocked.

"It's axl, I've known him for years, he's not this nice, ever," izzy chuckles, "and what we did to him last week might've come back for tonight."

"Virga."

His eyes go wide, and then a laugh comes out of his lips, "Oh, this is gonna be funny."
....

"Duff, ya got a little somthin'," izzy points at duffs large bluge.

"Huh?" Duff looks down, then his mouth drops, "nu-uh."

Axl starts rolling, Duff looks at slash, and his eyes grow side, "slash, look down."

"Huh?" Slash looks down, then back up, "Oh, shit!"

"Axl," duff looks directly at Axl, a not-happy face presented.

"Yes?" Axl asks, little laughs falling from his mouth.

The elevator beeps and axl runs out, running down the hall, "virga!" He shouts, running into his room.

"This son of a bitch!" Slash realized what Axl did, his mouth hung open.

"Might have to find a lady to help ya," Steven laughs, patting them both on the back.