Eddie Vedder - wedding

Context - Angel and Eddie have been together for 3 years.

December 16th, 1994
------- Girls Name - Angel Faye

TODAY WAS THE DAY. Today was the day I married my best friend.

I had been best friends with Eddie since I started college, 84- it had been a whole 10 years since we met, and 3 years of dating led us here.

We met exactly on December 16th, 1984, at a Christmas party, and we've been talking every since.

Now, we were getting married at my parents' old church that everyone in my family got married at, which was gorgeous.

We really didn't wanna have a big wedding, but we sortve were forced to, so, here we are!

I was getting ready in a room at the church, and my hair was kept down and curled, with a cute pearl headband in the middle.

My makeup was glamed up, much more than I was used to.

The dress was a beautiful white laced silk dress. It had laced long sleeves that were puffy from the shoulder to the elbow and a beated heart neck line. It had lace a from the neck line an inch or 2 long.

The rest was a slik dress. It was tight around my waist and fluffed below.

I just had on pearl and gold jewlery, simple.

The theme was green, blacks and browns, just because we didn't want weird colors.

My brides mates had green dresses, the flower girl had a black dress and the decore was all three.

Now, Eddie didn't wanna 'dress up', so instead, we compromised for nice, and I mean nice, shoes, black NICE jeans and a black vest over top of a nice long sleeve.

But you know what had to be added? A black flannel with a green tye.

Lovely.

The groomsman, meaning chris, didn't wanna dress up either, so he had nice shoes, and nice black jeans on, with a plain back shirt, that had to have a fucking flannel over it.

Eddie's bandmates also had the same thing Chris had, minus the flannel.

Wasn't ideal, but whatever.

"Well, aren't you beautiful," chrises wife smiles from behind me.

"I hoped," I smiled, wiping the dress off.

"You ready?"

"I guess so," I shrugged, turning around.

"We need yall about.." My sister stops to look out "about now!"

First, it was obviously everyone else, so they went out quickly.

I made sure everything looked okay before I went out the door, a bit nervous.

I didn't wanna walk out in front of everyone? The fuck.

The flower girl was first, then the groomsman and bridesmaid went after, then the other after her.

Me next! Great.

As they walked out, I held the bouquet of flowers tightly in my hand, going in front of the double doors.

"I'm gonna hate this."

They got pushed open, and everyone, and I mean everyone, was looking.

I hated that part.

I walked down to meet my dad, of course he had to say something.

"You hate this, but don't look down."

He knows me all too well.

I looked straight at Eddie, ignoring the people staring, because it was scaring me.

As soon as we got to the front, my dad patted me on my back and sent me off.

How nice.

I don't remember much after that, mostly just saying 'I do' and getting the ring.

I was too busy staring at Eddie.

"You make be awarded husband and wife! You may now kiss the bride!"

Eddie took no time to lean my over and place a kiss on my lips.

I loved it.

As soon as we pulled apart, everyone cheered.

To the reception!
....

Speeches, lovely.

"Bride and the groom to the stage!" My sister called.

Eddie was first, per my request.

"I don't know what this speech was supposed to be about, so I'm talking about my beautiful, now wife!"

I smiled at him, watching him get all nervous. It was funny.

"She's amazing! I'm so happy I can spend forever with her. I've known her for 13 years, but it feels longer. I've loved her since I met her, and I never will take anything for granted, I love angel Faye, who is now, angel vedder."

He got off the stage as everyone clapped, giving me a kiss and sending me to the stage.

Great!

"Uh, I don't know how to start this ethier, of I'm being honest." I lightly smiled, "but I will say I'm happy I'm now married to the man of my dreams, and I'm forever grateful I've met him, I love him so much and I be spending every waking moment with him, I'm happy to know I've got the best man I could have. I love him forever and beyond."

Everyone called as I quickly made way down the steps and to Eddie.

"You hated that, didn't you?" He whispered as I sat down.

"Yes."

"I love you," he laughs.

"I love you too."

Chris and his wife came up next, who were groomsmen, and bridesmaid.

"To start this off, I will say, I do wish Eddie and Angel an amazing marriage and hope she's treating my best friend right, which I know she is," Chris smiled.

"I wish you guys a happy honeymoon, and I feel as if you two are perfect for each other and compliment each other so well. Cheers to the happy couple!" His wide put her glass up as everyone clapped.

"I'm so ready for our honeymoon," Eddie whispered as he got up.

"Me too."
....

Next was the first dance, which I was only excited for because I'd be with Eddie.

Our song was 'thank you for sending me an angel' by talking heads.

Not exactly a slow song totally, but it said Angel and Eddie loved the album, so we went with it.

"This is the good part."

"Why so?" I asked.

"Because I just have you."

"Cheesy," I laughed, peeking him on the lips.

"I know, but I mean it," he smiled, pressing his forhead against mine.

"I hoped you did."

....

Angel and Eddie went on to have 3 kids and are married presently.

(In fantasy world)

----
Whoop whoop!