Steven Adler - beach

Context - messing around at the beach with Steven.

---- Girls Name - Lola Cocket

"COOKIEE," Steven bothers me, "coookiee," he extends the 'e' again, trying to get me to stop ignoring him.

"Stop saying my old stripper name," I say nonchalantly, still looking at my magazine.

"But that's how we met why nott," he whines, "it's embarrassing, steven," I sigh.

"Fine, Lola," he huffs, I smile and put down the magazine, "Yes, stevie?" I ask, looking at him.

"Wanna go to the beach?" he smiles, making straight eye contact with me, "Mm, why?" I ask, tilting my head to the side.

"I'm boreddd, it's a nice day too!" He says, cuddling into me.

"I'll go, Steven." I ran my hand through his hair, pushing it out of his face.

"SWEET!" He jumps up smiling, hands in the air, "C'mon, get up! I wanna go now," he rushes me, putting a hand out for me to grab.

"Give me a second, I still have to change and get things ready." I slow him down, lifting myself off the couch.

"Okay! I'm ready already, I'll be waiting," he happily says, sitting down on the couch.

I nodd and go off to the bedroom and grab my bathing suit it was just a, y/b/s, i put a muscle-T and shorts over it and grabbed a bag to put towels, the Polaroid and sunscreen in.

I slide my shoes on and put the bag on my shoulder, "Steven, I'm ready." I go put to the living room, putting the sunglasses on my head.

"Finally!" He hopes up, already having shoes on and his beer case ready.

He rushes to the door and unlocks it, grabbing the keys while heading out the door.

"Hurry up, slow poke!" He sticks his head through the door.

I laugh at him and walk to the car, making sure I close the door behind me.

When we got into the car, steven was smiley and jumpy, eager to get to the beach. It's like he's never been when he definitely has.

We go like every other week.

"Someone's happy," I laugh at him singing to the radio, "I absolutely am!" He nodds, tapping along the beat of the song while driving.

The rest of the way was quiet, a good quiet. Steven was humming and tapping to the songs on the radio, and I was watching him, seeing how his hair popped up and down when he moved around.

Like popcorn.

"We're hereeeee!" He hums, grabbing the beer that was on my side.

I smile and grab the bag, getting out of the car with Steven, walking hand and and into an empty spot on the beach.

I put a towl down and my bag next to it, steven already is popping open a beer bottle and taking a drink from it.

I take off my shirt and shorts, Steven watching me the whole time, "Mama mia," he smiles.

I flip him off and light my cigarette that I took out, puffing out smoke.

"Wanna build a sand castle?" Steven asks, "Duh," I look at him confused, as if that was a dumb question.

He grabs a bucket that is to the side of us and starts filling it up with sand, but instead of putting it down on the ground, he dumps it all over me.

"Steven!" I huff, wiping the stand from my hair and face, "you asshat!"