C.C. DeVille - true love

Context - You love C.C, but he loves drugs.

---- Girls Name - Ruby Dall

RUBY LOOKED OUT AT THE SKY, looking at all the stars that were shining bright in the dark night.

Her husband C.C. was out, she didn't know where, hell nether did Bobby.

She loved him, oh so much, but it was getting harder to stay with the drugs and the long months on the road.

She went with him sometimes, only to find out Brett had snuck a groupie into C.C.'s room for him, and he cheated.

That happened so many times.

Bobby told me to end it. He's punched the guts out of C.C. so many times he doesn't know what to do anymore.

"I'll do it, Bobby, it's just hard, ya know?"

She finally meant her word tonight. She meant what she said to her brother.

"Good, you better fuckin' mean it."

She watched C.C.'s car pull up, signaling that she needed to get off the phone and have the talk she was dreading for weeks.

"I'll call you later, bobby," she sighed, but he quickly says no.

"Just sat the phone facing up, I wanna hear this conversation."

Her stubborn fuckin' brother.

"Yes, yes, of course, bobby," she huffed, setting the phone to where he could hear everything.

"Ohh, Rubyy," C.C. calls out, obviously drunk.

"In here, C.C."

She hears the sloppy foot steps leading to the bedroom, then the door cracks open.

"There you are, ruby! Why ya hidin?" He slurs, tilting his head to the side as he stumbled to the end of the bed.

She was leaned against the window, debating if she should just say it.

"I'm not hidin', C.C." she stated, an unpleasant sigh coming from her lips, "where were you?"

"I- I was with bobby, Brett and rikki! We were at this chick's house, I dunno!" He smiles.

He wasn't just drunk. He was on heroin and cock.

"Don't lie, C.C." She ran her hands through my hair.

"I'm not! Ya know.. I was with them!"

She shook her head, done with the bullshit she had been given for the last months of the marriage.

"I want a divorce."

Bobby was listening the whole time on the other line, carefully processing the words being said.

"What? Ruby, what do you mean, divorce?" C.C. asked blatantly, confused.

"Divorce, I want one," she repeats, "I've put up with the drugs and bullshit for 5 years, I've gone with you on tour and cheating on me constantly- I'm done C.C."

He shakes his head, "Yo-You don't understand, ruby- man, I love you!"

She laughed, "You don't love me, you love drugs; the fame; the money; the women! You don't love me."

"I do! I don't love other women, fame or drugs- I don't!" He denied, "I'd never cheat on you ethier."

"You have, and you are C.C." Ruby sighed, hints of sadness hitting her like a brick, "just tell me the truth."

"I am! I am!"

"There's video proof, C.C. it's too late now," she shook her head, standing up, "I want a divorce, I can't live with love that isn't given back."

He stumbled towards her. The look in his eyes could tell her everything.

"Please, ruby, I love you." He begs, holding onto her shoulders.

"Fate will always come back. True love will make its way around." She caresses his face, "I'll always love you, but we weren't meant to be right now."

Tears glazed over his already red glazed eyes, darting with guilt, "I'm sorry."

She nodded, "Fix yourself up, call me if you ever need anything, I'll be here."

He let a tear fall, but it got wiped up by her.

It hurt her. Oh, did it feel like a stab in her chest- but she couldn't deal with the pain of being with someone who didn't love her as much as they loved drugs.

"I'll be at Bobby's. Please don't call for tonight. We will speak tomorrow when you have sobered up."

He shook his head, "am I this bad of a fuck up?"

She thought on how to answer that, since the real answer would be yes- but she hurt him enough.

"Everyone has there moments."

She hugged him for a good secound, taking in all she could get before the final goodbye.

She pulled away, grabbing the bag that was where she was previously sitting and hanging the phone up.

"I'll be by soon to check up on you and get my things," she smiles at him, "remember, true love will always bring us back."

She walked out of the room, out of the house, and now into Bobby's house.

Where a whole new chapter had started in her life, she cried for hours in Bobby's arms, but maybe this chapter won't do her so bad.
..

Ruby Dall; wife of a C.C. DeVille, mother of 3 kids; F 14, M 10, F 8.

Ruby and C.C. wouldn't divorce, but C.C. went to rehab and regained his life back - having 3 kids, a beautiful wife, and a nice life.

True love always finds its way back.

----
WOO.