James Hetfield - pink lines

Context - You and James had been dating for 6 years and married for 2, and you weren't trying for a baby.

---- Girls Name - Tiffany Earnhardt

I WAS LATE for my period, I wasn't regular either way- but it was different this time.

I had sickness during the morning.

My gut told me that it wasn't just a 'late period', it was something more- I was right, in the end.

I walked into the bathroom, two faint lines saying I was pregnant.

I was happy- but also shocked; james and i weren't trying for a baby. If it happened, it just happened when it happened.

I was staring at the test, happy tears flowing from my face to the counter- I was really pregnant.

I did it while james stopped at the store- he has just gotten home, and I really debated on how to tell him.

"Tiffany? Baby!" He calls out, looking for me around the house.

I wiped the tears from my face and hid the test in the cabinet Beblow, walking out like nothing happened.

"James, hunny, I'm right here!" I call, walking to where I thought I heard him.

"Kitchen!" He yells back.

When I walked into the kitchen, he had groceries on the table. A smile on his face.

"Okay! I know how you're sick and everything, so I got medication- ice-cream, chips-" he stops, looking in the bags with a panic, "I forgot your fuckin' chocolate!"

I smile at his kindness, he was so worried about me being sick and it was so cute.

"James," I call, looking at him.

"I'm sorry, Tiff, I- I was worried about you, so I rushed home! I'm sorry," he worridly says; thinking I'd be mad at him for such a simple thing.

"James," I walk closer to him, putting my hands on either side of him, "everything is great, thank you."

I kissed his cheek, and he left out a breath of relief, hugging into me.

"How are you feeling?" He asks, his arms wrapped around my waist.

"Really good! Actually," I grin, looking up at him.

"I'm happy to hear that! Lars said, "You night be pregnant" from the sickness, but I doubted it! I even betted 20 bucks on it!" He exclaims.

He seemed sure I wasn't pregnant- he's a little lost at times, or more like every day.

I laughed at him, how proud he thought that i wasn't pregnant.

"Let's put these away and sit down.. yeah?" I ask, hinting towards the groceries in front of us.

"Duh! They can't just sit there!" He laughs, pulling away from me.

I rolled my eyes at him and started grabbing things, putting them away as said.

It wasn't a lot of stuff, just snacks and food for dinner, so it took 3 minutes tops before we ended up in the living room.

I was still finding a good time to tell him, I figured I would when we get settled on the couch.

"Whadda wanna watch?" He asks, standing by the tv to turn the knobs of the channels.

"It doesn't matter," I shrugged, plopping myself down on the couch.

He shrugs and just keeps it at what it is, an old western type movie that I didn't care for.

He plops down beside me, an arm going on the back of the couch.

I figured right now was now or never, "I'll be right back," I tell james, getting up.

He hums in response, but before I can walk away completely, he kicks my ass with his foot.

"James Hetfield!" I turn around, covering my ass.

He laughs at me, "I didn't do anything!" He exclaims, a mischievous grin plastered on his face.

I rolled my eyes and walked off to the bathroom, opening the cabinets where I hid the test.

I hid it behind me and walked back to james, sitting right back next to him.

I started thinking about what to say- I mean, what do you tell your husband when you are pregnant?

Many things, actually.

"Hey, hunny."

He hums, looking at me, "Yeah?"

"You know the 20 dollars you and lars bet with on if I'm pregnant or not?" I ask, turning to face him more.

"Yeah, what about it?" He cluelessly asks, looking at me confused.

"Well, say goodbye to the 20 dollars," I smile, unhiding the pregnancy test from behind me.

His eyes go wide, his face in pure shock.

"You mean.." he gasps, "you're pregnant?"

"Yes, james, I'm pregnant," I grin, handing him the test.

He takes it and stares at it, his face full of pure shock, "I'm gonna be a fuckin' father!" He cheers, hugging onto me.

"I'm gonna be a fuckin' father!"

He almost tackled me onto the couch, his neck in the crook of my neck and his arms wrapped around me.

He pampered me in kisses all over, kissing my face to my lips, my neck- all over.

"You happy?" I ask, a smile on my face.

"Is that a question? Absolutely!" He cheers, kissing me.

We were gonna be parents, james Hetfield of Metallica, a dad- woah.

----
Whoop whoop.