Phil Collen - Baby

Context - Sharon was pregnant and just had a baby.

---- Girls Name - Sharon Richard

I JUST HAD A BABY. A whole baby just came out of me.

Born 23/4/84, 6 pounds and 18 Inches, she was tiny.

Phil was so, oh so joyful about it, the minute we got home, he was jumping around calling everyone telling them about her.

Her name was Julie Antoinette Collen, which I think is the prettiest name ever.

When I had been home for about a week now, we were still getting used to everything.

But, Phil's band mates still wanted to see her, so I got the highly uncomfortable diaper on and a nice pink dress on and got Julie ready.

"They will be here any minute! I can't wait for them to meet julie!" Phil squealed like a girl meeting her favorite band. He was so excited.

"I know, hunny," I laughed, setting Julie on a pillow that was on my legs.

"Are you ready for company? How do you feel? I can bring her out to them while you stay in the room and rest-"

I cut him off before he could say anymore, "I'm fine, phil. I can't be foolish and be bed red forever."

"Right. Okay," he nodded, pacing around the room.

"I might need you to help me walk to the living room. My legs are a bit sore."

"Oh, right!" Phill rushes over to me, "I'll carry the baby while you lean on me!"

I nodded as Phil picked Julie up, cradling her with one arm as he stuck the other one out for me to hold.

I pushed the blankets I had over top of me off, slowly getting up as I held onto his arm for support.

"Just don't walk fast, please," I huffed, straighting my poster out.

He walked quite slow, thankfully, though.

We walked out of our room to the living room, which was just out of a short hallway.

Once we got to the living room, there was a knock at the door, so Phil sat me down on the couch, giving Julie to me and gunning it for the door.

He was quite happy.

"There the daddy is!" I heard Joe say, hugging Phil.

The 4 guys piled into the room, bright smiles on all their faces.

"There's the mumma," sav softly rang, his face dropping to a sweet smile.

"You look as good as ever for just giving birth," Steve compliments, leaning against the couch across from me.

"Thank you," I nod, "whoever wants to hold her first, you need to wash your hands!"

Rick gunned it for the bathroom, Joe, sav and steve annoyed at him already.

"I guess Rick will hold her first then," I laughed.
....

"She looks just like you," Rick hummed as he peered over steves shoulder.

Steve was the last one to hold Julie, and every single one of them cried, including him.

I luckily got a Polaroid of them all, even phill.

"She's gonna be beautiful," Joe smiled, messing with her hat she had on.

"She already is," sav smiled.

"She will have 4 protective uncles and a protective dad, that for sure," i smiled, looking over at Julie sound asleep.

"Same birthday as steve and everything," Phil laughed, peering over steve.

"Best birthday gift ever," Steve laughed as he fixed the blanket she had over her.

"I think she likes steve," Rick laughed, "she cried with all of us, but not him."

"I think you're right," I looked over to her, "I think she does."

----
Guess who finally decided to update after 2 months ghost.. ME!!!!