Steven adler - sister

Context - How you met steven

---- Girls Name - Ronnie Augsburg

I TURNED AROUND for one goddamn seconds, ONE SECOUND, and she was gone, disappeared.

I was looking all around for her till I found her touching a guy's chest.

This goddamn kid is gonna be the death of me, I swear.

I ran up to them, picking her up as quickly as I could.

"Abigail - I'm so sorry, sir."

He looks up to me, a smile plastered on his face, "it's okay, don't worry, she's just a kid, kids do that!"

I was so refreshed that he wasn't
I was almost terrified of the yelling I'd get from her doing this.

"She your sister?" The man ask.

That gave me a good time to look at him, all his features he had.

He was wearing a black buttoned down long sleeved shirt, half of it unbuttoned, he had light washed jeans on with some with sneakers.

His hair was all messy and fluffed up. He had gold blond hair, and his smile was so gorgeous.

"Unfortunately, yes," I sigh, lifting her up more comfortably.

He laughs at my statement, "I'm steven," he puts his hand out for me to shake.

"I'm Ronnie," I take my hand in his, shaking it.

His hands felt complete in mine, the ruffness of the palm of his hand and soft but ruff of the fingertips against my skin.

A bit werid, but I didn't care. His eyes pierced right into mine, making it hard for me to stay up float.

"I like your name, never heard it before!" He smiles, removing his hand from mine, which felt too soon.

"Really? Thought it was pretty common," I shrug.

He shurgs, "maybe, but sit down, I won't bite, I promise."

I laugh at his statement, sitting down at the park bench with him, Abigail in my lap.

"Abigail, you see momma? Go with her for a little," I point over to our mom.

She smiles and nods, getting off me and going to our mom.

"So, why are you here?" Steven asks, his body towards me.

"I came to visit, I live up in L.A."

Steven smiles, "I do too!"

"Really? Then why are you in y/h/t?" I ask, interested in the topic.

"Oh, I'm on tour with my band! We have a day off, so I decided to chill at the park," he smiles, "I'm happy I did to, I met a beautiful girl."

"Really? Who?" I ask, looking around.

Steven chuckles at me, "she seems to be a little slow to."

I look at him confused, "Oh shit, me?"

He nodds, the heart throbbing smile of sunshine appearing on his face.

"I can't believe the best lookin' guy in town called me beautiful," I mumble, a smile appearing on my face.

"Why, thank you!" He says. "You wanna be friends?"

I was shocked, to say the least of his statements, "Definitely."

And that is how I met my husband of 5 years, steven Adler.

----
This was sososos short. I'm so sorry