Steven Sweet - cherry pie

Context - Steven takes you out for a date.

---- Girls Name - Martha Monroe

USEALLY, STEVEN AND I weren't a 'normal couple'.

We were like two kids playing together or more obnoxious kids that would call each other names on a daily basis.

So, going out on dates wasn't our thing much.

Yeah, we'd go to the beach and ice cream every so often or watch movies together, but we wouldn't call those "dates" per say, we'd call them "bonding time."

Steven decided we needed to go on a REAL date, which we hadn't gone on in many months - maybe even since we got together.

Which was a year ago.

We decided on a picnic date, kinda cliche, but it worked.

For us, at least.

We were gonna do more than that, or I think we are, he said we might do more than just a picnic.

Who knows.

I was getting ready for it, I had a nice red and white checkered dress on with puffy sleeves, and it went in at the waist, puffing back out down to my knees.

I don't wear dresses much but he told me to wear one, I kinda don't know why though.

I was putting on the finishing touches to my make-up, my hair was down, and brushed threw.

((Or if you have curly hair, it can be whatever))

Steven was sitting on our bed, carefully watching me as I got ready, his eyes watching my every movement ever so carefully.

"Steven."

He snaps out of the trance, looking at me with curious eyes, "Yes, dear?"

"I'm done getting ready," I smile, turning my whole body to him.

"You look..." he trails off, his eyes making his way all over me, "fuckin gorgeous."

A big smile wipes across my damn face, looking away, "thank you," I whisper-mumble.

He cups my face with one hand, turning me to look at him, "You're so welcome," he lightly smiles, taking his hand away.

Ugh, I loved and hated when he did that.

"Ready to go?"

I hum in response, getting up from my chair as Steven does.

He grabs his coat from the door as we walk out, grabbing the keys and making our way out to the car.

He opens the door for me, earning a simple 'thank you' look and a smile. He runs around to the driver side of the car, getting in.

"So.. where we goin?"

Steven gives me look, a look of 'I'm definitely not telling you', which my god..

I hate those damn looks.

"Whats so secretive about it you won't tell me?" I raise my eyebrow, "you gonna try and kill me?"

"Martha," he laughs, starting up the car, "don't be silly."

"I'm not being silly, steven," I tap along the door, "I'm being so, oh so serious."

He sighs, pulling out of the driveway, "No Martha, no, I'm not going to kill you."

"Then why won't you tell me?"

He laughs to himself, "full of questions today, aren't you?"

"Still didn't answer my question."