Nikki Sixx - hookups

Context - You work at a bar, möley crüe came in, and your night shifted when you met Nikki sixx.

10:49PM (SMUT)
---- Girls Name - Denise Laugowski

"LISTEN, dude, ethier take the water and sober the fuck up or get out," I argue with a dude who was way to drunk to be physically stand.

"Listen you bitc-" and he's down, he was trying to say somthing before his head just fell down and stayed down.

"Pops, gotta another one," I yell to my dad, who was in the back of the bar organizing the beers.

"Fucking asshats," he mumbles, walking out of the back and lifting the bar table up to get to where the man was.

He hikes up the person over his shoulder and walks out of the bar with him.

There's a park right across from the bar, he dumps drunk pass outs on the benches that are around the park.

While my dad was doing that four men came in, two tall ones and two shorter ones.

They all come up to the counter and sit on the chairs, "what can I get ya fellas?" I ask, leaning on the table.

"Jake n coke," A skinny, black haired man asks, "you?" A blonde one asks, "straight jack," a black haired, not skinny but not buff man asks, "whatever is heavy," a man with sunglasses asks.

I nodd and go and make there drinks, within 2 minutes they were out to them.

"Listen blondie, what do you really want?" I ask, unamused by his comment.

"Budweiser," he says, handing me a 5.
I nodd, grabbing a glass and pouring the beer, sliding it to him.

"Thank you, doll," he winks, "not my type," I half mumble under my breath, turning around.

Before I could walk, he spoke up again, "What is your type then?"

I sigh, turning around back to them.

"Not blondes, more like uh-him," I point to the one black haired dude who got straight jack.

"Nikki?" The blonde asks, fuck like I know there names?

"Sure," I nodded, leaning back on the counter.

"Ah, thank you, sweetheart," he smiles, leaning back on the chair.

"You're welcome?" I sorta say, questioning him a little.

"Oh yeah, we should introduce ourselves," Tommy smiles, "I'm Tommy, that's vince," he points to the blonde one, "that's mick, he's a little dark," he points to the one with sunglasses, "and that's Nikki, if you haven't already figured it out," he points to the one besides him.

"Obviously," I say, "I'm Denise,"

"Denise laugowski?" Tommy asks.

"Yep! Dad owns the place, hense the name laugowski's" I smile, pointing to the sign above me that says, 'laugowki's bar N' strip'.

Just as I said that my dad came in, "fucking idiots don't know how to old their damn liquor," he huffs, going back behind the bar.

"What happened?" I ask, looking towards him.

"Damn fucking idiots go to a bar, pass out at a bar and blame me for owning the damn bar!" He says, almost yelling.

He stops when he sees the four boys infront of me, "mötley boys?" He asks, seemingly in a lighter mood.

"Jeffery, nice to see you!" Tommy smiles, "you know them?" I ask, looking between my dad and them werid.

"Yep! They come in here all the time," my dad nodds.