Slash - surprise

Context - Slash wants to do something nice for you and his 7 year anniversary.

---- Girls name - Dorothy stradlin

THE RAIN WAS pouring outside me and slashes bedroom, down pouring at the least, heavy winds picking up on the windows, shaking them quite strongly.

Great way to spend today.

Today was me and slashs 7 year anniversary, I'd hope today would be sunny and happy as people would want it to be, but no, it was sad and depressing.

I love rain, so much but today was the day I didn't love rain, maybe it was because slash left with a kiss goodbye and Said "Axl called to head to the studio, I'll be back when I can."

I was sad, not very in the mood to do anything, and my day was now ruined.

°•°•°
Slash's POV
•°•°•

I felt so bad lying to Dorothy, but I had to. She's too smart to think I'd go anywhere else.

I was at the record store currently with Duff and izzy. They were helping me try to find out maybe what she'd like.

Izzy was her brother, Duff was her first friend or band member who became friends with her.

"What does your sister like? I've gotten her all of these," I stated while scanning through the endless records they had.

"Weed," izzy flatly states, making duff choke on a laugh.

"Wow Sherlock, fucken helpfull!" I sarcastically smile to him, flipping him off.

I spot a Ramones record, last one left, I knew she didn't have this album yet.

I almost speed walk to it, picking it up and off the shelf it was layed out on, looking at it in aw.

"I fuckin found one!" I grin in excitement, showing it to the boys.

"Cool! Now we still need," izzy looks down at his had to see the list we had written down, "one more and 2 casste tapes."

Duff laughs at the amout we still have to find that she DOES NOT have, seeing my frustrated face.

"She likes blues, right?" Duff asks.

"Yeah?" Izzy asks questionably.

"Theres quite a lot over there," he points to the other side of the store, right where they were.

Bingo.

"God I love that you're tall," I smile, waking past him to that part of the store.

I immediately see John Lee hooker and ZZ top, catching my eye immediately, picking up the ZZ Top one, scanning thru it.

"ZZ top or John Lee hooker?" I ask, turning to izzy and duff.

Izzy looks between the two albums, one that I'm holding and the other on the shelf, "ZZ top."

Duff nodds in agreement, showing he agrees.

"ZZ top it is," I smile.

•°•°•
Dorothy's POV:
°•°•°

I had got the motivation to do something, and that something was organize the things I had have gotten for slash.

I had gotten him a Freddie king record, a 'fuck off I have a personal blow job girlfriend' shirt, a jack bottle with a cute bow wrapped around it, little love notes attached to hearts with balloons and lastly, his favorite cake.

The oven had just beeped for the cake to be ready and done cooking, I was letting it set and cool off while doing the dishes with a deep purple record on, dancing around while washing the dishes.