Richie Sambora - fears

Context - Your boyfriend Richie uses fears against you, so you use it against him.

.... Girls Name - Y/n Bryan

"HOW IN THE living fucking hell did you mange to get washer?" I cross my arms at my childish boyfriend; Richie Sambora.

"Listen, we are in AUSTRALIA!" he smiles, yelling the Australia part, "and the washer looked cool to spin in."

"We are in spider central, there could be spiders in there, richie."

That made him panic, all big and buff guy, but the one thing he did hate; spiders.

"Get me the fuck out of here y/n!" he panics, trying to uncross his legs.

"You got yourself stuck, get yourself out, I saw a spider in there anyway," I shrug, scaring him even more.

Did I ever see spiders in there? Definitely not.
Did Richie need to know that?
Also, no.

Seeing him try to hop out of the washer, getting spinned around while undoing his long legs, was the funniest thing.

"Stop laughing and help me!" He hits the dryer next to him in frustration, "you're so dead when I get out of here."

"If you ever do,"

I should've never said that because the minute I did; he was unstuck.

"Oh shit,"

The minute he got out of the washer, I took off, running for my damn well life, "Jon, Jon, open the hell up!" I bang on Jon's door.

No answer.

"Alec, fucking alec!" I bang on his but again, no answer.

"Tico, Tico Torres!" I bang on his door, Richie right down the hall from me, "You fucking whores!" I groan, finally Going to David's door.

"David Bryan! let your sister in your damn room!" I kick at his door, he flings it open.

I push him aside and close it immediately, "Richie is chasing after me, let me hide somewhere!" I tell him, looking around his room.

"Why?" David asks, looking at me confused, "no questions need to be asked, a 6 foot man is chasing after your sister, hide me somewhere!" I tell David in a panic mode.

"Hide in the closet," David gestures, "first place he'd look," I say, looking around the room.

"David, David, I know your sisters in there," I hear richie knock.

Fuck.

"Serect closet, get in there," David whispers, pointing to the bookshelf by the other closet.

I nodded, moving it and shutting it. It was quite small, but it worked to hide it.

"She's not in here," I hear David say, hearing richie walk around the room, "I saw her go in here," richie says, opening the closet right by me.

"Probably went into ticos," David says, I can hear him shrugging in that sentence.

I had to sneeze, I was holding it in, trying to make no sound whatsoever.

"Alright, man," I hear richie sigh, walking to the door, or at least, I think.

I let out a sigh of relief, which turned into a sneeze, "Bless you," I hear David say.

Right when I was about to say thank you, richie said something, "I didn't sneeze," richie says.

Fuck I thought he left.

"Oh," is all I hear David say, I hear richie step closer to the closet, I back up ad his footsteps grow closer.

I hear someone walk out, sounding like David.

So much for a brother he is.

The door opens, relieving richie, "found ya," he smiles.

Ah shit.

"Listen, some mercy for your beloved girlfriend?" I smile at him, hitting the back wall.

"Did you give me any mercy when I was stuck?" he asked, crossing his arms, "sorta, I told you there were spiders,"

Listen, I did tell him there were spiders, and now he is out of the washer, I did help him in a way, you know?

"Then you laughed."

Well shit state the obvious.

"But, but you would've done the same." I reason with him because if he was me, he definitely would've laughed.

"I would've helped you, though."

He definitely would've, why does he have to be so reasonable?

"Richie, dear, i am sorry."

Maybe that will work, with a slight smile and a hint of sorrow in my voice, he will ease up.

Right?

Oh no, so wrong.

I was now being carried by richie back to our room, hitting richie on his back to put me down, but he didn't work. He didn't budge.

"Jesus crist put me down!" I slap his back, "for Christ's sake,"

He didn't budge, not one bit, his hand holding onto me by my thighs, playfully 'dropping me'.

I hate heights, I hate being dropped, whatever.

"You're a dick," I huff at him, throwing me on the bed, "I have a big one, don't i?" He smiles, plopping himself on top of me.

"Richie.." I slowly say, seeing a spider on the bed, "mh?" He hums in my neck, kissing up and down it.

"There's a spider," I say, trying to lift myself up, "nice try, stop lying," Richie smiles, still kissing my neck.

"Richie, I'm so fucking serious,"

He laughs and looks down at the bed, obviously seeing I wasn't lying and almost shooting off of me.

He picks me up bridal style and swoops me up.

"We're getting a different fucking room, let Jon have this one," Richie says, grabbing his keys.

"Abso-fucking-lutely," I agree with him.

You'd be fucking with us if you'd say we didn't switch rooms with someone, I picked David as to him not helping me, obviously.

That night David came to our door pissed that a spider crawled up his leg, hate to say it but I laughed at him harder then I ever have in my life.

----
948 words