꧁۞𖣘CHAPTER 1𖣘۞꧂

𐬻᪣𐬿𖢻⇝⇜
I was With Tuk, Kiri and of course Spider mainly keeping an eye on Tuk because Neytiri and Jake asked me to.

"There back!" Tuk said excitedly practically jumping up and rushing towards her mom's side.

I started walking back to my hut then eventually I heard Jake yelling, I turned to see him yelling at Lo'ak and Neteyam.

Neytiri tilted her head and says "Jake, Your son is actually bleeding" Tuk takes Lo'ak's arm and looks for any blood/scratches.

"Go get cleaned up, and you, your grounded no flying for a month" Jake stands up straight "Get outta here, and wipe that stuff of your face" Jake dismissed him.

"Yes sir" Lo'ak walked away rolling his eyes "Are you hurt?" I walk beside him as he stops and slightly looks down at me.

Lo'ak looks in a different direction "I'm fine" He says turning back to me "Wanna go to our spot tonight? I'll try to convince your dad promise" I continue to walk beside him with my hands behind me.

"You can try but yes I would love to go" Lo'ak said with a faint smile.

As I get onto my Ikran I smile at Lo'ak and he gets on behind holding onto me resting his head on my shoulder.

-

Lo'ak and I were walking side by side talking about random stuff until he starts running, I didn't even see him disappear.

"Lo'ak?" I called out looking in the area he went in "Lo'ak! Come back this isn't funny!" I move faster checking behind bushes and giant leaves.

All of the sudden someone grabs my shoulders and shake them making me jump and scream "You scared the shit out of me!" I turn around while he smiles widely at me.

-
While we laying on our backs looking at the glowing animals and plants as Lo'ak couldn't stop laughing at my face when he scared me.

"It's funny" I say trying to hide my smile "You know it was" He sat up looking down at me, I always thought about why he looked at me that way sometimes.

Lo'ak layed back down and turned on his side and I did the same.

Sorry this is short I couldn't keep my eyes open and I kept falling asleep.