꧁۞𖣘CHAPTER 8𖣘۞꧂

𐬻᪣𐬿𖢻⇝⇜
The next day

I lifted Kiyeri in the air making her fly as she giggled and squealed, I set her down and when I did the three girls turned their gaze behind me "Who's that?" Alyara tilted her head

I stood up straight and started to turn around when I felt and arm sneak it's way around me.

Lo'ak

"Oh- this is Lo'ak" we both smiled at them and Lo'ak waved "Do you guys want to go somewhere else, it gets weird with these two" Tuk said walking away and the two others followed.

Lo'ak spun me around to face him, he started at me the same way he does in the forest "What"I smiled, my hand on his arm

"I really like you Leyra" He said and i continued to smile at him "I do too Lo'ak- and i mean that" I pulled myself up by using Lo'ak's shoulders.

Before I could kiss him I saw Aonung, Kiri and some of his friends picking on her "Lo'ak look" I turned my body away and started walking over there.

"Hey!" I grabbed Kiri and pulled her away from them, they kept teasing Lo'ak and Kiri about how they were 'Freaks' but it wasn't true

Lo'ak walked over was in the middle of the four boys "Oh look another four fingered freak"Aonung backed up as Lo'ak came forward

༄Kiri: "Leave us alone"

They started grabbing his tail saying 'Baby tail' and calling it 'Cute' Lo'ak pushed their hands away and told them to leave him alone but didn't until Neteyam came in

Neteyam pushed Aonung away You heard what she said. leave them alone" he raised a finger in his face

"From now on I need you to respect my sister" Neteyam said as one of the guys hissed and Kiri stuck her tongue out.

We turned around and started walking away "Look at them their all freaks" I heard Aonung laugh, I was tired of him calling them 'Freaks' so I turned on my heel and before I went anywhere Lo'ak walked up to them.

"Lo'ak" Neteyam called out

"I got this, bro" he held his hand up before turning to Aonung

"I know this hand is funny. Look I'm a freak, Alien" Lo'ak pushed his other fingers down showing them his pinky.

"But I can do something really cool, first I tie it real tight like this okay? And then" Aonung looked really interested in what he was doing, when Lo'ak's fist went straight to Aonung's face.

And two more making him fall back "It's called a punch bitch, don't you ever touch my sister again" My smile dropped quickly when Aonung tackled Lo'ak to the ground.

The rest of them teaming up on him

"Shit" I mumbled under my breath, Neteyam shook his head before joining in the fight to help Lo'ak "This is stupid" Kiri said to me covering her smile.

"Leyra don't, it will just make Neteyam and Lo'ak even more mad if you get hurt" Kiri knew exactly what I was about to do

I forced myself to not get myself into the fight, I bit my bottom lip and put my hands behind my head holding my breath for a second.

"They could use the extra help!" I rushed towards them and jumped on the boys back who was pulling Lo'ak's tail.

"Ow my ear! Let go!" Aonung shouted in pain, Me and the boy fell backwards, his head hit my nose, I touched under my nose to see blood on my finger when I moved my hand away.

When I stand up the same boy grabs my tail and pulls it back making me fall face first, I bit my lip on accident but sat up and pushed him "Guys!" I hear Jake shout angrily walking over.

All of us stop what we're doing and get up, Jake grabs my arm walking away knowing Lo'ak and Neteyam will follow.

𐬻᪣𐬿𖢻⇝⇜