꧁۞𖣘CHAPTER 3𖣘۞꧂

𐬻᪣𐬿𖢻⇝⇜
The next day

When I woke up Lo'ak rushed to my side and looked at me with concern "Hey, you okay?" Lo'ak puts his hand on my back "Yeah" I say sitting up straight.

Neteyam was on the other side of me so of course he asked if I was okay.

Neytiri walked in and came over to me checking my head "I'm okay thank you Neytiri" I smile standing up "Leyra you should be resting" She said

"I'm fine, I'll feel much better thanks to you guys" I give them one last smile before walking out of their hut.

-

I call for Sera and when she lands i grab my braid and connect our queue's.

Sera dives down and I tell her to go to my mothers favorite spot.

Me and Sera get there and I tell Sera to stay where she is "Mother?" I call out hoping she would answer, and when I got to the small river surrounded by plants and flowers.

My mother was laying there on her stomach, I sat behind her and turned her on her back, my eyes widened at the sight of blood all over her throat and chest.

"No no no" I put my hand over my mouth tears forming in my eyes and quickly falling down my cheeks more and more coming.

I buried my face in her neck as I leaned down, my mother was my best friend more than a mom and I loved her very much and I still do.

I try my best to pull my mother to Sera and put her in front of me while Sera takes up home, I made sure to hold on tight to my mom and also holding onto the handle so I don't fall.

-

As Sera lands I call for my father and as he rushes over to me I see that I drawn some attention towards my family but I do not care.

(In Navi: "I just found her like this when I went to go see her!" I say as my dad picked up my Mom bridal style some tears filling his eyes.

My Dad set my mom down on a bed in our hut and went to go get Mo'at while I sat on my knees holding my mothers hand.

-

After Jake took me out of my family hut and brought me to his I sat next to Lo'ak and when he saw that I was crying he immediately pulled me towards him.

Lo'ak held me tight and let me cry on his chest "What happened?" Neteyam asked his dad "Her mom.." Jake walked back out and in came Spider, Kiri and Tuk.

Neteyam hugged me as well "What happened Leyra?" Tuk asked sitting beside me "Something happened with her mom" Lo'ak told as the rest of them hugged me as well.

"She's gone" I said with my face still buried into Lo'aks neck "I'm really really sorry Leyra" he says holding me tighter.

Spider and I aren't friends but I'm surprised to see him hugging me.

Spider and I also don't hate each other we never have, we've talked maybe two or three times but that's it.

I pulled away from Lo'ak's arms and wiped my tears "I should probably go get cleaned up" I raise my hands a little and see blood all over them along with some on my stomach.

𐬻᪣𐬿𖢻⇝⇜