꧁۞𖣘CHAPTER 12𖣘۞꧂

𐬻᪣𐬿𖢻⇝⇜

Lo'ak followed and gently grabbed my tail as a joke but I pulled away "Hey, what's wrong?" Lo'ak asked facing me "Nothing's wrong, why do you ask?" I stopped in my tracks.

༆Lo'ak: "You look and sound mad, so tell me what's wrong"

༄Leyra: "Some guy was just being weird and touchy with me, but I'm not mad at you so don't worry about it"

His eyes widened when I told him not to worry about it "Are you okay at least?" Lo'ak questions me and I nodded my head in response.

"I have to go, sorry" I say pulling away from his grasp then rushing towards our Ikran's,Sera stood up straight and tilted her head when she saw me.

𐬻᪣𐬿𖢻⇝⇜
NEXT DAY (SORRY)

I woke up and Sera was behind me in the tree sleeping, when I notice something in the water I tell sera to come here and go check it out.

As soon as I get a closer look I see that it's Lo'ak Neteyam, Kiri, Tuk, Aonung and Tsireya all on top of the Tulkun.

I jumped down off of Sera and into the water then climbed up next to Lo'ak and started helping them pull out the tracker.

"Their getting closer!" Tsireya said accidentally smacking Aonung in the face with her hair "Hold on I have an idea" I stood up and called for Sera as I tied rope around the tracker and held onto it while Sera flew into the sky.

We managed to get it out and I told them to go and I will distract them "But-" Lo'ak started "Go!" I said flying off with Sera.

A few minutes later i got to a good stopping point and threw the tracker in the water, i went back to the village and rushed into our Marui pod.

"Leyra, where have you been?" Jake Sully asked standing up and the other three adults following his move.

"There's no time to talk" I said grabbing my bow and my knife "Where are the others?" I ignored them and continued to grab my arrows.

༆Jake: "Leyra?!"

༄Leyra: "The sky people, they have them"

Neytiri looked up at Jake and Ronal went back to her Marui, I ran to Sera and flew back to where they were.

....

Jake, Tonowari, Neytiri, and Ronal followed me as fast as they could and stopped when they saw their children on the ship.

I stayed back a bit

I saw Neteyam then Flew to him on a giant rock "Leyra! Where are the others?" He asked walking towards me "On the ship, We have to get them off!" I panicked

"We will, I have a plan to get them off, okay?" Neteyam said and I nodded my head.

𐬻᪣𐬿𖢻⇝⇜
Time skip
Lo'ak's POV

"Neteyam!" Tuk exclaimed as he used his knife for the cuffs "Leyra- Where is she?" I asked "She's right there with Spider" Neteyam led us to her as they hid under something.

"Reya!" I said kissing her cheek, she hugged me tightly until someone started shooting our way, Reya pulled out her bow and arrow then shot it at one of the blue avatar's

"We have to go!" Tsireya shouted sliding into the water, no one ended up getting shot which was good.

Leyra was the last one off the ship when one of those big robot suit things grabs her braid and pulls her up back on the ship.

𐬻᪣𐬿𖢻⇝⇜
Leyra's POV

I scream in pain and hold my head from behind, they put me down and I slowly reach for my knife.

A bow was shot into the head of the robot, Neytiri's arrow and fear was on Quaritch's face when he saw it then looked at me.

Somehow Tuk ended up back on the ship "Dad!" She said as Jake cut her lose, more and more of the sky people on the ship were being taken down.

.........

"Cuff yourself" Quaritch says to Jake holding a gun up "Now!" He says again. I jump on Quaritch from behind and pull him back.

He fires the gun in the air trying to get me of but I push it out of his hands, He makes us turn over so now he's on top of me.

I hiss at him then grab my knife and cut the side of his arm "I will kill you" I grunt kicking my legs which was no help.

༆Neteyam: "Leyra!"

I turn my head a bit to see Lo'ak and Neteyam rushing back up the boat with Tuk "I'll kill you just like I did your family" he said letting out a quick laugh.

He reached for my knife and when he did i lifted my legs up and kicked him back into crate's, tears of Anger and Sadness ran down my face as i struggled to get up.

༆Lo'ak: "Reya, your shot"

I suddenly felt a strong pain on the side of my stomach.

I didn't even realize I was

༆Lo'ak: "Someone help me get her up!"

Both Sully boys helped me on Lo'ak's Ikran, then everything went black