꧁۞𖣘CHAPTER 29𖣘۞꧂

𐬻᪣𐬿𖢻⇝⇜

When me and my sister came back we saw Neteyam and his girlfriend arguing, Lo'ak and Exvä playing.

Exvä ran up to us and hid behind me "Dad's trying to get me!" Exvä said holding onto my arm, Lo'ak came over to me and gave me kiss, smiling as his hand was around my waist.

"Now where's Exvä?" Lo'ak looked behind me to see crouching down giggling.

I grabbed Exvä's hand, Lo'ak grabbing the other as we walk into our hut "So, are you ready to go back to and see Tsireya and Alyara?" I asked looking up at her as I kneel down.

Exvä: "Yup! But mom?"

Leyra: "Yes?"

Exvä: "is Spider coming with us tomorrow?"

Leyra: "No sorry sweetie, now go pack your things. Okay?"

Exvä: "Why? Why isn't he coming with?"

Leyra: "Because he isn't, Go now"

Exvä: "But-"

Lo'ak: "Exvä, do what your mother told you"

Exvä stomped her way over to her stuff and sat on her bed.

Lo'ak got down to Leyra's level placing a hand on her waist as he kissed her cheek "I understand why you don't want Exvä around Spider but they are good friends, spider would never do anything to hurt her" Lo'ak said rubbing the side of my shoulder.

"You don't know that Lo'ak.."
I said lowering my head a bit.

When Lo'ak pulls me in I melt into his embrace resting my head on his shoulder.

"Just go get some sleep and I'll finish packing your stuff"
Lo'ak said as I pulled away and went to our bed doing what Lo'ak told me.

I stared at nothing for awhile until my eyes started getting heavy.

...

The next morning it was still slightly dark out and while Exvä slept me and Lo'ak hooked up our stuff on our Ikrans.

I went to go pick up Exvä from our bed and I put her on Lo'ak's Ikran "You guys ready?" Jake asked looking back.

I looked over at my Sister who was on her Ikran smiling nervously.

All of our Ikrans flew straight ahead, Jake leading us to thple.
.....

When we get there I go over to Lo'ak and Picked up Exvä since she was still sleeping, After I put Exvä back to bed in our hut I went back to help Lo'ak with our stuff.

We went to our Hut and tried to be quiet because of Exvä.

"Ma Lo'ak what's wrong?" I asked softly, placing my hand on his Cheek as we sat down "Nothing IM just worried about something" he said smiling at me then gave me a kiss before standing.

Soon Exvä shot up breathing heavily and started to cry so I crawled over to see her "Exvä what's wrong?!" I asked concerned making Lo'ak come over to us.

༄Leyra: "Nightmare?"

Exvä nodded her head then leaned forward to hug Lo'ak, I Waited for one but she just looked at me then started to walk away but I grabbed her arm.

༄Leyra: "Exvä.. can you tell us what happened in your dream?"

༄Exvä: "In my dream you hurt Dad and he never came back"

༆Lo'ak: "It's not real okay? And your mom would never hurt me, ever"

༄Leyra: "I promise I would never do something like that.. I love your dad okay? We would Never hurt each other"

Exvä hugged Lo'ak tightly and I just smiled at them.

༄Leyra: "Well I have to go, Kamari's probably waiting for me to come see her try and ride the Ilu"

.....