꧁۞𖣘CHAPTER 20𖣘۞꧂

𐬻᪣𐬿𖢻⇝⇜

Six days later

Neytiri and Jake were telling me to apologize before we left.

"Leyra you have to apologize!" Neytiri said and I shook my head no hooking my stuff up on Neteyam's Ikran, Neytiri groaned and walked away rolling her eyes.

Neteyam stood beside me and messed up my hair "Hey!" I hissed at him making my ears pin back, he chuckled getting on his Ikran and I did the same sitting behind him.

Lo'ak got on his Ikran looking down "You need to talk to him" Neteyam said looking back at me.

༄Leyra: "Maybe when we get home"

...
Hours later

We landed safely and I jumped down grabbing my stuff and walking in my hug setting my basket under my hammock.

I hesitantly go to Lo'ak.

༄Leyra(Speaking in Na'vi): "Can we Talk?"

He nodded and followed me.

..

I took him into the forest to a private place, I was gonna say something but he cut me off.

༆Lo'ak: "Let me explain- Leyra I'm really sorry for what you saw but I didn't kiss her she kissed me, Tsireya was being touchy I don't know why but I told her to stop but she didn't but I promise I don't like her like that and I promise I did not kiss Tsireya she kissed me"

He spoke fast and was out of breath at the end.

༄Leyra: "I am also— really sorry for not listening to you and I'm also really sorry for avoiding you and I'm sorry for  I getting out of hand and trying to kill- Tsireya"

Lo'ak took a step forward and pulled me into a hug, took me a second to wrap my arms around him.

I slightly pulled away and kissed his cheek.

We just hugged and I was okay with that.

....
Lo'ak went back to the village and since It was almost eclipse I was out hunting, I heard animals whining and gunshots firing.

I decide to go check it out.

The gun was out of bullets so kneel on the log and raised my bow&arrow, he looked like one of us but I still don't trust it so I get down still holding up mybow.

"Put it down" I said looking at the knife he had in his hand, he dropped the knife and I took a few steps closer to him.

༄Leyra: "Who are you, and what are you doing here?"

༆?: "I'm- Max and I came to learn and explore-"

༄Leyra: "Come"

I put my bow down and grab max by the back of his shirt and take him to the village.

..

When we arrived two of the older boy warriors came up to us.

༆Ze'i(Speaking in Na'vi): "Who's this?"

༄Leyra(Speaking in Na'vi): "I found him while hunting"

༆Ze'i: "Come"

...

"This is you're hut, change into this and then come eat you'll see me eating with someone" I say walking away.

.

"You okay? You look upset" Lo'ak asks as i sit down next to him "I'm fine it's just that you're grandmother assigned me to teach Max our ways" I replied taking a bite of his food.

༆Max: "So are you gonna tell me your name?"

༄Leyra: "I'm Leyra"

༆Max: "Lee-ra?"

Lo'ak laughed a little and I looked at him with a straight face making his smile drop "It's Lay-ra" I spoke looking forward to see Jake and Neytiri watching us.

༄Leyra: "You should finish eating, everyone goes to bed in a few minutes"

....

Lo'ak walked me to my hut and I knew max was behind us so I spoke in Na'vi "Am I sneaking out up to your room?" I ask and he shook his head yes.

When we got inside of my hut Lo'ak gave me a quick kiss "See you later Leyra" Lo'ak says as his hand moved across my lower back leaving when he walked away.

Few hours later

Everyone is asleep and I start climbing up to Lo'ak's room, when I climb inside I fall on top of Lo'ak.

"Sorry" i whispered as we both sat up on the bed "Haven't sneaked out to your place in a while so it's kinda awkward" I said

Lo'ak stared at me until he puts his hands on my waist moving them down to my hips, pulling me onto his lap, he pulled my hair behind me so he could have access to my neck.

I tilted my head a little as Lo'ak kissed and slightly bit down on the side of my neck "Wait" I pulled away for a second bringing my braid over my shoulder.

He quickly followed my actions and held his Queue against mine and we watched as they connected, I look at Lo'ak then lean forward to kiss him.

Lo'ak laid back and since my legs were on both sides of his hips it made me hover over him with my hair covering the sides of his face.

I kiss down his stomach and stop at his Loincloth, when i moved back up we switched places.

...

After I got dressed I looked at Lo'ak sleeping and kissed his cheek then climbed outside and went back to my hut.

The next morning

I woke up in sweat and tears running down my cheeks.

You could say I had another nightmare about my family.

About my sister this time actually but I'm glad I was awake.

"Mo'at! I have a question" I increase my walking speed over to her "Yes?" She replied.

༄Leyra: "Do you think it's possible I could get another Ikran?"

༄Mo'at: "Mmmm.."

༄Leyra: "Pleaseee"

I slightly jump up and down waiting for a response.

༄Mo'at: "Well I guess so and you better hope Jake Sully doesn't catch you sneaking up to Lo'ak's room at night.. especially Neytiri"

"Sorry.." I tried to avoid eye contact but soon left.