꧁۞𖣘CHAPTER 5𖣘۞꧂

𐬻᪣𐬿𖢻⇝⇜
When I lookup from my necklace I see clear blue sea water and hear a horn being blown.

We all land and I stand between Neteyam and Lo'ak, two boys walk over and start staring and commenting on our appearance.

"Is that supposed to be a tail?" the taller boy laughed quietly

I then see a girl come out of the water and move her hair to the side "Leave them alone!" She swatted the boys hand away.

Neteyam kept his eyes on the girl "Hey" Neteyam said as she giggled, me and Lo'ak shared a look .

"Toruk Makto and his family will stay with us, we will treat them as our own and when we teach them our ways they will be like babies taking their first breath, My children Tsireya and Aonung will teach your children" Tonowari said as he pointed to Tsireya and her brother

"What-" he Started

"It has been decided now go"

Tsireya started grabbing some of our stuff and before she had gotten to my Ikran I already got my stuff and told Sera to go.

"Come I will show you your new home" She smiled big and started leading us.

-

"This is your Marui pod, your new home" Tsireya set our stuff down gently and started to walk away "This is perfect" Jake said looking around as me and Lo'ak also went inside

"I want this one" I jumped in a hammock and put my hands behind my head "No, I wanted that one" Lo'ak said as I started to close my eyes and stick my tongue out to annoy him.

Lo'ak tried to shake me out of the hammock but I was chilling and didn't fall out, I started laughing at him "Mom" He Said letting his head fall back "That is her's Lo'ak"  Neytiri calmly said not looking up.

He looked at me and I tried to hide my smile until he got in the hammock on the other side and put his feet on top of me.

I kept pushing his feet away until I hissed at him and slapped his leg not that hard but just enough to sting a bit.

"Okay guys there's not enough hammocks for all of us so we'll have to make it work , Neteyam in his own, Kiri and Tuk, Leyra and Lo'ak" Jake said pointing at us in the moment.

After we settled in all of us went to go sit with everyone else to eat, I sat on my knees next to Lo'ak and whispered in his ear "I do not like it here- I want to go back to the forest.."

"I know Leyra but it will get better though, we're safe here now" He said resting his hand on my knee for a second.

I took a bite of fruit then felt someone tap my shoulder "Yes?" I turn to them but they didn't say anything
Back "My friend, He thinks your cute" one of them said and I just went back to eating.

-

As we walked back into our Marui, Lo'ak and I got into our hammock Lo'ak's back was facing me.

/

I was woken up in the middle of the night from Lo'ak "Leyra are you alright?" He asked as i feel a tear run down my cheek.

I quickly wipe it away and apologize "Sorry" Lo'ak looked at me concerned "Are you having nightmares about her again?"  I nodded, tears brimming my eyes

Lo'ak put his arm around me and pulled me closer to him.

𐬻᪣𐬿𖢻⇝⇜