꧁۞𖣘CHAPTER 9𖣘۞꧂

𐬻᪣𐬿𖢻⇝⇜

"Your not even my child and I have to get on to you!" Jake shouted at me as I looked down,He watched as Neteyam and Lo'ak walk in.

༆Lo'ak: "Leyra are you okay? Are you hurt?"

༄Leyra: "Im fine don't worry about me"

"I told you guys to stay out of trouble! That's the chief's son and you got into a fight with him" Jake was extremely disappointed in us, Neteyam tried to take the blame but he didn't believe him.

"Why are you bleeding, who hurt you?" Jake asked as the boys attention turned to me "No one.. it was my fault" I wipe the blood from my nose and lip

Lo'ak lifted up arm checking for any other injuries "Leyra" Jake lowered his voice trying not to yell "Its my fault don't worry about it" I say

-

"Lo'ak, go apologize now" Jake told him "Yes sir" He said before walking away and I did too.

.

"Lo'ak wait!" I run up to him "Yes?"

༄Leyra: "Let me come with"

"No, stay here" He told me continuing to walk towards Aonung and his friends, I wasn't going to argue with him so I just stood there and watched him apologize.

𐬻᪣𐬿𖢻⇝⇜

It was now dark out and i was getting worried because Lo'ak hadn't come back yet, "Leyra.. come sit he will be back soon I promise" Neytiri said

"No"I told her as I sit on the sand staring at the ocean waiting for him to return, i put my head down for a second.

I lifted my head back up when I heard some yell out "The boy has returned!"

I practically jumped up and rushed to the area "Lo'ak!"I say running towards him with my arms open, giving him a tight hug.

Lo'ak kissed my cheek "Are you hurt?!" I scanned him and he just smiled "Im okay" He pull me into one more hug before Jake, Neytiri, Ronal, Aonung, and Tonowari came over.