꧁۞𖣘CHAPTER 19𖣘۞꧂

𐬻᪣𐬿𖢻⇝⇜
Im so sorry for this

I was sitting down next to Neteyam and Aonung eating my food when I look up I see Lo'ak staring at me, he looks to the side.

I do the same and see Tsireya walking over "I'll be right back" I told Neteyam and he nodded, I get up and start moving towards her.

"Sorry"

"Excuse me"
I say trying not to step on people's tails

When she sees me her eyes widen and she turns around rushing away from the area

I quickly follow behind her walking up a small hill that's just filled with sand and a few trees "Why'd you do it? Why did you kiss Lo'ak?" I ask shoving her backwards as she faces me.

༄Tsireya: "I'm sorry"

༄Leyra: "Your not Sorry! Why did you do it?"

She didn't answer and I was starting to get angrier, the fact that she didn't answer my question to why she was kissing MY Mate is unbelievable... so I tackled her to the ground...

"You fucking backstabbing bitch!" I grunt as we roll around on the ground until she hovers over me pinning my arms down by my head.

༄Tsireya: "Stop! I Said i was Sorry! Okay? I kissed Lo'ak and that wasn't right, you and Neteyam didn't deserve that. But I'm very sorry I don't expect you to forgive me or be my friend anymore"

༄Leyra: "You knew me and Lo'ak were together and you knew we mated!"

I was able to push her off me and before I could go after her again someone held me back.

༆Neteyam: "Leyra stop"

I ignored him and hissed at Tsireya standing in front of me with her brother Aonung behind her helping Tsireya stand up.

I was able to slip out of his arms when I look around I see Jake standing there disappointed, my hand was on my knife.

"If I see you again- I'm gonna kill you" I told Tsireya as she touched her nose to see blood "Leyra, let's go now" Jake said and walked down to him, our shoulders hitting each other.

I was still very upset about the situation.

And it was serious.

..
Jake and Neytiri followed me to my Marui pod "What the hell was that about? Huh?"Jake asked.

༄Leyra(Speaking in Na'vi): "Just having conversation"

༆Jake: "That's the chiefs daughter you have to apologize"

༄Leyra: "When Are we leaving? Tomorrow hopefully?"

༆Jake: "Go apologize, or your gonna get us in trouble"

I ignored him and continued to do my thing

༆Jake: "In six days, now go apologize to Tsireya!"

"No" I told him

༆Jake: "Then you're grounded"

"Jake-" Neytiri started
༄Leyra: "You can't do That!"

༆Jake:"The hell i can't! You are apart my family now and you will go by my rules and do as I or Neytiri says, do you understand?"

༄Leyra: "No im not apart of your family! I'm on my own now and my whole family is dead because of you! So no, I will not listen to either of you"

Jake was speechless so he just walked away and Neytiri just gave me a look.