꧁۞𖣘CHAPTER 26𖣘۞꧂

𐬻᪣𐬿𖢻⇝⇜

1 year later

September 15th 7:06 pm

Neytiri and Jake were playing with Exvä (E-va) while I  finished cooking with Kiri.

Lo'ak was hanging out with Neteyam

We had to eat breakfast before we left to the Metkayina clan.  "Okay Exvä come eat" I said as she ran over to me sitting in my lap.

Exvä is 6 years old

Tuk is now 8

There only two years apart but they get along great.

Best friends actually.

Neteyam hasn't mated with anyone yet but he has a girlfriend now. Tuseÿa is one of us and she's very toxic towards Neteyam.

When their alone there either arguing or doing other things.

Neteyam is so sweet and caring towards her and she just treats him badly.

Tuseÿa keeps trying to get Neteyam to mate with her but he keeps telling her he isn't ready.

We all don't really like Tuseÿa even Tuk and Exvä don't, but we can't break them up thats for those two to do on their own.

We haven't been to the Metkayina village in a while and Exvä has never been there so we decided to start going back again.

Soon Lo'ak came back and sat next to eating his food as well "Where's Neteyam?" I ask looking at him "He should be in- oh there he is"

Neteyam walked in and sat down beside me snd Exvä got distracted and started running out of the hut "Exvä!-" I called out starting to get up but kiri said she would look for her.

I let kiri look for her but when Kiri came back she didn't come with Exvä "I'm sorry Leyra I looked everywhere" She said panicked.

I got up and went to go find Exvä.

Soon I see her messing with Ze'i and his girlfriend Azurie.

༄Leyra(Speaking in Na'vi): "I'm so sorry Ze'i, she ran off"

༆Ze'i(Speaking in Na'vi): "No your fine"

༄Azurie: "She's very cute Leyra"

I smiled thanking her for the compliment, I held Exvä's hand and brought her back to the sully's hut.

...

Exvä leaned forward on her father's back with her arms around his neck and rested her head on his shoulder.

༆Lo'ak: "Where's your mother?"

༄Exvä: "Getting our stuff together and she asked for you to come help and me"

Lo'ak got up and went to Leyra so did Exvä "Exvä said you need my help" Lo'ak came up from behind Leyra and kissed her cheek.

Leyra turned around and shook her head no making Exvä giggle "I could use the help though" when Leyra said that Lo'ak instantly grabbed the things out of Leyras hand and brought them over to his Ikran.

"Do you wanna ride with your dad or me?" I said kneeling down to her level "You" Exvä pointed at me and I picked her up putting her on my Ikran.

I got on my Ikran and put one of my arms around Exvä so she doesn't fall, Lo'ak came over and talked to Exvä making her smile and laugh.

His hand rested on my thigh before the rest of the Sully's came out of their hit and got on their Ikran.