꧁۞𖣘CHAPTER 7𖣘۞꧂

𐬻᪣𐬿𖢻⇝⇜

As Lo'ak put his arm around Leyra's shoulder while they  walk up a medium sized hill and sit, "I miss my father.. and mother- and my sister as well" She looks at Lo'ak

"I know" He says lowly "Im having nightmares again- about my sister..." Leyra said as a lump begins to form in the middle of her throat.

"It's like- I keep re living it" Her hair moves in front of her face from the breeze, Lo'ak tucks the piece's of hair behind her hair tilting his head in the moment.

Leyra quickly wipes her tears away slightly embarrassed for crying in front of him "Sorry" is all she said.

Lo'ak told her "You don't have to be sorry" She looked up at him

(Trying something)

༄Leyra: " Lo'ak"

They both stared in each other's eyes and stayed like that for a bit until Lo'ak leaned forward slowly and Leyra joined in.

Lo'ak put his hand on the side her neck with his thumb  caressing her cheek, Leyra pressed her lips into his while Lo'ak grabbed her hair to deepen the kiss.

.

The two pulled away in shock gasping for air "Wow" Neteyam said crossing his arms walking up to them "That's new"

༄Leyra(In Navi: "Have you been there that whole time?"

༆Neteyam: "Yes"

Lo'ak rolls his eyes and walks away smiling at Leyra before he leaves.

Leyra puts her fingers to her lips and smiled looking down.

𐬻᪣𐬿𖢻⇝⇜

Leyra was with Tuk, Alyara and Kiyeri playing around, holding them in the air like they were flying.

Tsireya came over and smiled as she watched Leyra play with the kids "It's time to eat" She said

"Alright, I guess it is time to eat" Leyra said placing her hands on her hips "Will you sit with us?" Kiyeri asked "um, sure let's go"

𐬻᪣𐬿𖢻⇝⇜

She sat between two of the girls while Alyara sat in front of them, Whenever Leyra looked up she had caught Lo'ak staring at her.

And sometimes Aonung and Rotxo

When they got back to their hut Leyra was extremely tired but couldn't sleep, she kept thinking about the kiss with Lo'ak, she didn't regret kissing him sheactually liked it.

Leyra turned on her side watching Lo'ak sleep peacefully, She moved a braid out of his face and tucked it behind his ear which woke him up on accident.

"Sorry" Leyra whispered "Your fine just go back to sleep" He kissed her forehead pulling her close, Leyra's face buried in his neck.

𐬻᪣𐬿𖢻⇝⇜