꧁۞𖣘CHAPTER 6𖣘۞꧂

𐬻᪣𐬿𖢻⇝⇜

The next day we had to learn how rude the Ilu and hold our breath longer under water.

I had left to go see Sera

I gave Sera another piece of fruit "What's her name?" I heard a little voice say behind me "Sera"  I turned around and saw two little girls.

"Wanna give her some?" I ask holding two fruits in front of them as they each take one "Im Alyara and this is my sister Kiyeri" Alyara said as she pet Sera.

Before I gave more fruit to the girls more people started to come over asking if they could pet Sera and asking what her name was.

-

They started to leave and I told Sera to go as well.

I then went to go see Lo'ak and the others "Hey Lo'ak" I mumbled "Leyra! Are you ready to ride the Ilu?" Tsireya held her hands behind her back.

I wanted to ignore her but I decided to be polite "No thank you I-" I was going to finish but Lo'ak finished for me "Yes she would"  He smiled at me as I gave him a serious look

"No, I didn't-" I was pulled away by Aonung, his friend following.

I feel Aonung's hand on my side and I just pull my braid over my shoulder holding the end of it and watch as the queue's connect themselves.

I adjust myself on more time before the Ilu dives into the water, it was going really fast that I had hold on to my necklace.

We went far but not that much, I couldn't hold my breath that long anymore so I let go and went to swim back up to the surface but couldn't.

I looked down to see my foot stuck under some coral, I was struggling a lot more now with holding my breath and getting my foot out.

I tried to put my hand out of the water to splash but It didn't work I was to deep.

Lo'ak's POV

It's been almost two minutes since Leyra came back and I was getting worried, so I got on my Ilu and went to look for Leyra.

I looked around for a while and couldn't find her until I went back over the places I looked and saw Leyra unconscious.

Neteyam and Aonung also came, I got off my Ilu and swam towards Leyra.

Aonung noticed that her foot was stuck "Her foot" he said pointing.

Neteyam was able to break the coralI wrapped my arm around her waist and pulled her back up on the Ilu.

"Just go get her back to village, we'll be there soon"Neteyam waved his hand

-
Lo'ak's POV

I see mom and dad walk over as Jake picked up Tuk, Neytiri tilts her head in confusion "What happened?"

"She got stuck" I lay Leyra on the sand, Dad put his ear to Her chest as she shot up and started spitting water out of her mouth.

"Leyra!" I lean forward and hug her tightly, she puts one around me still coughing a bit.

I pull away "Are you alright?", Leyra nods

𐬻᪣𐬿𖢻⇝⇜