꧁۞𖣘CHAPTER 15𖣘۞꧂

𐬻᪣𐬿𖢻⇝⇜
Leyra's POV

I felt Lo'ak kiss my shoulder then pull away to actually kiss me, "She came home just before you got here" Neytiri said and I looked at her.

..

When we were sitting on his bed I noticed Lo'ak was bouncing his leg up and down, instead of saying anything I one of my legs over his and a hug to stop that movement

༆Lo'ak: "Sorry"

༄Leyra: "Don't t apologize, what are over thinking about? If your worried about our relationship don't be because I still love you, and I'm sorry for leaving Lo"

He looked at me and starts smirking at the nickname "Did you call me 'Lo'?"

༄Leyra: "Yes, Do you not like that Name?"

༆Lo'ak: "No I do"

I smiled but his faded away "Why did you leave?" He asked tucking a piece of hair behind my ear "I had to get away for a bit, I just wanted to be by myself"

Randomly he pulled me into a hug

I love his hugs

Their so warm

And comforting

Even if i don't want one

He gives me one anyways.

𐬻᪣𐬿𖢻⇝⇜

The whole night Lo'ak didn't let me go and when I woke up I was facing him and both arms were around me.

"Lo'ak, can you let me go? I have to get up" I said pushing him and myself back "No" With that he just pulled me even closer and held me tighter

I slid down and got myself to sit up, Lo'ak shot up once he realized I wasn't in his arms anymore and looked around for me.

"I'm right here" I laughed covering my smile then Stood up "Where are you going?" He asked "Downstairs to see everyone" I said as Lo'ak followed me.

.....

It was now night Lo'ak and I were in the forest running around and talking about random stuff but right now Lo'ak was taking me somewhere.

"Stop running!" I shouted almost tripping over my own feet "Just wait were almost there" He said soon stopping when we got there.

My eyes widened cause I had never been here before and I thought it was beautiful, We were at the Tree Of Souls.

I spin around admiring the tree and smiling at the beauty "Wow" Was all I said huffing as I looked back at Lo'ak who stood there with a smirk on his face.

"it's so pretty, don't you think?" I ask as he nodded his head talking big steps towards me " I love you Leyra" He Said "I love you too, Lo'ak"

𐬻᪣𐬿𖢻⇝⇜

I was by myself eating in my hut enjoying the peace while Lo'ak went back to his place and ate with his family.

He was supposed to tell his family what happened but I don't think his parents would be okay with it because we aren't seen as adults yet.

Meanwhile with Lo'ak and his family
"You what?!" My mom set her food down and paid attention to me "I-" I started but look down and pinned my ears back.

"I heard you, Lo'ak, but why would you do it? Why would you mate with Leyra this early?"Neytiri left the hut and expected me to follow

༄Neytiri: "Why?"

༆Lo'ak: "Mom, it's not early Me and Leyra have known each other our whole lives basically and we've been dating for a while now, and also.. because I love her"

༄Neytiri: "Lo'ak- Look I get that you love Leyra but you shouldn't have done it. Yet."

"Okay" I shrugged "Go" was all she said waving her hand and I walked to my room.

𐬻᪣𐬿𖢻⇝⇜
The next morning
Leyra's POV

Lo'ak was tickling me and I couldn't breathe from laughing so much "Stop!" I said laughing and so did Lo'ak.

He stopped and I was able to sit up and catch my breath "Now im hungry" Lo'ak held my hand and led me downstairs to go eat.

I sat between Kiri and Lo'ak, grabbing some fruit and shared with Lo'ak.