꧁۞𖣘CHAPTER 23𖣘۞꧂

𐬻᪣𐬿𖢻⇝⇜

Lo'ak sat on the floor in front of Leyra's hammock waiting for her to wake up and whenever she did Leyra would either ask for water or tell him that her leg hurts.

And Lo'ak did everything

This time when Leyra woke up she woke up crying "What's wrong?" Lo'ak asked holding her shoulders.

He pulled her into a hug and when she finally calmed down Lo'ak let go and kissed her forehead, soon Neytiri came him and handed Leyra some food and gave Lo'ak some fruit.

Lo'ak(Speaking in Na'vi): "Do you want one?"

Leyra politely took the fruit out of his hand and took a bite making him smile.

After they ate Lo'ak laid behind Leyra in the hammock, throughout the night Leyra would cry in pain because of her leg.

Sometimes even Neytiri and Jake would come in and try to help with the pain.

Two weeks later

When Leyra woke up Lo'ak was packing some of her stuff. She sat up and rested her hands in her lap."Lo'ak?"He immediately looked over at her and kneeled in front of her.

"Yes?"
Lo'ak replied

She placed a hand on his cheek and smiled "You didn't have to gather my stuff for me, i could've done it"

Lo'ak stood up and kissed her forehead "Well you were sleeping and I didn't want to wake you" He grabbed her things but Leyra took them out of his hands.

༄Leyra: "Thank you"

I hooked my stuff up on the saddle on Zará, I smiled patting the side of her neck "Leyra, how's your leg feel?" Jake asked getting on his Ikran.

༄Leyra: "It feels fine, thanks for- checking up on me"

....

Zará landed on the sand of the Metkayina and when I got down all sully men looked at me. My eyes searched around then they stopped when I saw Tsireya with her parents behind her as they walked towards us.

Lo'ak whispered in my ear "Stay calm" placing his hand on mines while my hand stays on my knife on the side of my thigh.

I drop my hand and put my bag over my shoulder, Lo'ak gives me a smile and I force one to give back.

Once we have all of our stuff I start walking to my Marui, Lo'ak followed me and but we came to a stop with Ronal, Tonowari and Tsireya.

I politely try to go around them but Ronal grabbed my shoulder stopping me "You will first apologize to my daughter" Ronal said looking me in the eyes.

I turn around and trying going the other way but Jake and Neytiri stop in front of me "Leyra you will apologize to Tsireya" Jake said

༄Leyra: "Fine.. Tsireya im sorry for getting into a fight with, sorry for punching you in the face twice, and I'm sorry for trying to kill you and threatening you."

Ronal and Tonowari looked at each other before they let me and Lo'ak walk past them.

I wasn't really sorry, I just said it so they would leave me alone about it.

Me and Lo'ak stepped into our Marui setting our stuff down by the mat.

I kissed Lo'ak placing both my hands on his shoulders while his hands were on my waist "I love you.." I said pulling away and he smiled at me.

༆Lo'ak: "I love you too"

...

I floated on my back in the water with my eyes closed, arms spread out, fingers playing in the water.

I feel something move across my back and when I'm not float on my back anymore I look around underwater and see nothing.

Swimming back to the shore I see Lo'ak, Aonung, Alyara and Kiyeri walking over this way "We have to teach you to ride Ilu since you don't know how" Aonung said.

༄Kiyeri: "Hi Leyra!"

༄Leyra: "Hey Kiyeri, Alyara"

I sit down on the shore where the water covered my legs while Aonung called for an Ilu.

༆Aonung: "This is your Ilu, do you have a name?"

༄Leyra: "e'vä"

Lo'ak puts the saddle on my Ilu "Here, get on" Aonung said as the two held onto The sides of the Ilu so it will stay still.

I pulled my braid over my shoulder and gently connected my Queue with my Ilu's, I inhaled closing my eyes then opening them.

I held onto the handle as my Ilu dived into the water, I put my legs together and that was kinda easier for me to hold on.

E'vä slowed down turning around and going back to the Shore, Lo'ak smiled at me and I noticed Aonung wasn't there anymore.

..