꧁۞𖣘CHAPTER 14𖣘۞꧂

𐬻᪣𐬿𖢻⇝⇜
2 Months later (sorry😀)

Two months had gone by and we went back and forth to the Omatikaya and The Metkayina sometimes i wouldn't even go and sometimes Lo'ak wouldn't go just to stay with me.

I had gotten Neteyam and Tsireya together and Neteyam thanked me almost everyday same with Tsireya.

Me and Lo'ak spent most of our free time together if we weren't busy, and I would also sneak into his place some nights mostly because I couldn't sleep.

This time when we went back to the Omatikaya clan Tsireya and Aonung went with us, their parents were fine with it as long as they were safe and they didn't get hurt.

I was out in the forest with Tsireya teaching her how to use a bow even though she was really nervous and obviously she wasn't used to it. I was told to teach her.

"Hold your arm up like this" I move her arm and she slightly moves it so I smack under arm to move it back up.

She was using my bow and arrows for practice just until she wanted her own or she got one given to her "See! You did it" I smiled walking over to the tree and pulling out the arrow.

The bushes started moving, I grabbed Tsireya's arm and pulled her behind a log. I held my bow up then put it down when I saw Lo'ak, Neteyam and Aonung.

༄Tsireya: "Don't scare us like that"

༄Leyra: "Us? Me? No she was scared not me, I was prepared actually"

I pat Tsireya's back smiling as she jerks away rolling her eyes "My parents want us back home" Neteyam said "Okay, I'll be there in a bit" I pick up my stuff and start walking a different way.

𐬻᪣𐬿𖢻⇝⇜
Time skip

When I was done hanging out in the forest I flew back home, for some reason I was happy I guess I was just excited to be back in the forest. I was smiling big

Sera landed and i jumped down grabbing my bow, I saw people gathering around and I wanted to see what it was.

Once I started walking there way all eyes were on me my smile fading away quickly as they had sad looks on their faces.

They made space for me to walk through and when I did I saw my father laying down on the ground, suffering with a pool of blood coming out of his stomach and some out of his mouth.

I rushed to his side and held his upper body trying not to cause anymore pain, i tried to hold in my tears but i couldn't.

༄Leyra(Speaking In Na'vi): "We can save him, right?"

Mo'at looked down as no in response and my forehead laid on his chest, listening to his heartbeat slowing down and soon starting to stop.

I start to let our quiet cries embarrassed to let anybody hear, i felt a hand on my back then someone hugged me.

𐬻᪣𐬿𖢻⇝⇜

"Have you guys seen Leyra? I cant find her" Lo'ak asked "Lo'ak.. Just give her some time, her Dad just died maybe she wants to be alone" Tsireya said taking another bite of her's and Neteyam's food.

༆Lo'ak: "but it's pouring out there and I wanna make sure she's okay"

༆Jake: "Im sure shes somewhere safe. And we can't let you go out there"

༆Lo'ak: "But-"

"No, you can look for her tomorrow" Jake says looking up at Lo'ak "Jake.. Maybe we should let him" Neytiri laid a hand on his arm.

Jake shook his head no and Neytiri went back to eating, Lo'ak scoffed and rolled his eyes walking back to his Hammock.

𐬻᪣𐬿𖢻⇝⇜
Leyra's pov

I was sitting up against a tree holding my fathers Knife in my hand, tears starting to fall down my face along with heavy rain dropping down on me from the tree.

I liked the rain it never bothered me and I would get mad if my parents didn't let me go out and play in the rain.

My sister just laughed at me when I was throwing a fit about it, I never found it funny but now I do I always smile at the thought of it.

I didn't want to go back home.. I just wanted to be by myself for bit.

....

Or so I thought it was gonna be a little bit but turns out its been almost a week and i had gone deeper into the forest.

I felt bad for leaving Lo'ak and of course the others but I just couldn't be around anyone right now and i didn't want to.

.
Lo'ak's POV

It's been almost a week since Leyra left, I was staying up late watching out the window to see if she'll come back.

I've had a little bit of anxiety being away from Leyra and in the past whenever I've had small panic attacks Leyra was always there to comfort me and help.

"Lo'ak, She still hasn't been found but their trying and we're trying our best to get some more people to help" My mom said kneeling down placing a hand on my shoulder.

༄Neytiri: "Im sorry"

She kissed my forehead and walked away making my head drop.

𐬻᪣𐬿𖢻⇝⇜

I was laying in bed trying to sleep until i heard something going on outside "Leyra has returned!" Someone said.

I ran outside to see people cheering and my family hugging her "Leyra?" I said as my parents moved and I rushed to hug her tightly.

I felt her smile against my skin and i kiss her shoulder pulling away to see her smiling big.

I cried a bit but happy to see her again

༄Neytiri: "Lo'ak! Lo'ak wake up"

I opened my eyes to see my mom looking at me with concern and a hand on my cheek "Whats wrong? you were crying in your sleep" she asked as I sit up.

༆Lo'ak: "Is she here? Is she home?"

༄Neytiri: "Is who here?"

༆Lo'ak: "What?- Leyra she left and hasn't come back so I was wondering if she did"

༄Neytiri: "Lo'ak, we don't know who Leyra is, she doesn't live here unless she doesn't exist"

"Yes- yes she does her name is Leyra Navëya Zura" I looked outside my window and saw that it was nighttime.

༄Leyra: "Who are you looking for?"

I turned around saw and Leyra standing there with her hands on her hips tilting her head "My mom- she was just here standing right where you are and when-" she cut me off by starting to laugh.

༄Leyra: "Your mom? She's downstairs with Tuk and Kiri, Why? You don't wanna see me?"

༆Lo'ak: "Yes! yes I do wanna see you"

༄Leyra: "I thought you missed me, Lo'ak"

"I do, Reya" she started walking towards me "I promise I really do" I said as everything started to fade away.

And when I close my eyes for a second then open them and see trees and the sky above, I was sleeping at me And Leyra's spot.

"Just a dream.." I spoke to myself "Shit it's late"

When I walk back home and inside I see someone familiar from behind she turns to me and stands up to hug me.