꧁۞𖣘CHAPTER 17𖣘۞꧂

𐬻᪣𐬿𖢻⇝⇜

"Leyra are you coming?" I heard Neteyam ask

I shook my head no and he tilted his head "Is it because of Lo'ak and Tsireya?" Neteyam sat down next to me.

Well..

Yes

And

No

But

Anyways

"Kinda but it's mostly because I don't have an Ikran.. remember? So I might just stay" I said looking down

༆Neteyam: "Well.. do you wanna go back to the Metkayina?"

I nodded yes and sat up straight

༆Neteyam: "You could sit with me? If you want"

༄Leyra: "Only if you don't mind.."

"Are you guys coming?"
Jake asked standing outside my hut

"Yes!"
I shouted back

..

Me and Neteyam walked and talked until we were at the end where their Ikran's were, Neteyam helped me hook my stuff up on his Ikran.

He got on first then I got on the back moving up a little so I wasn't on the edge "Thank you" I smiled. He smiled back.

I looked over to see Aonung getting on the back of Kiri's Ikran and of course Tsireya behind Lo'ak on the back of his Ikran.

I give Lo'ak and Tsireya a death stare but mostly Tsireya, her eyes slightly widened and her faint smile fades away.

When i Face forward Jake flew down and we all followed him.

......
Hour later

I fell asleep on Neteyam's back until the loud ass horn was blown "Sorry" I apologized and sat up straight "Your fine" He replied

We landed onto the sand then grabbed our stuff while being welcomed back to the Metkayin clan "Leyra!" Two voices said.

I saw that it was Alyara and Kiyeri "Oh hi" I say excitedly as Kiyeri jumps on my back wrapping her legs around my waist and her holding onto my shoulders.
...