꧁۞𖣘CHAPTER 2𖣘۞꧂

𐬻᪣𐬿𖢻⇝⇜

I Wake up to Lo'ak saying something in my ear
"Leyra, wake up" he continued to shake and tap my shoulder.

I sat up and blinked a few times and said "I'm awake"

Lo'ak stood up holding out his hand for me to grab "We should get back" Lo'ak said as I called for Sera.

-
After we ate breakfast Lo'ak grabbed my hand and brought me over to Kiri and spider "Let's go" Is all Lo'ak said to them.

"I wanna come" said Tuk jumping on my back "No" Lo'ak told her.

"Then I'm telling mom if you don't let me come" She threatened "Fine" he said annoyed as jumped on a vine and started climbing down.

"Hold on tight if your going to be on my back while we climb" I say as her grip tightened around me.

"Hey! Wait for me!" Tuk said out of breath, I stopped and waited for her "Bro why'd you bring her anyways?" Spider asked a dumb question knowing he was there when it happened.

Lo'ak turned around to face us "She threatened me saying she'll tell mom" Tuk put her hands on her hips and leaned forward sticking her tongue out.

As we walked down a path we saw giant footsteps "Are those Avatars?" Spider asked as both him and Lo'ak kneeled down.

"Maybe but their not ours" He stood up and looked in a certain direction, Lo'ak stayed there for a second until he started running in that area.
-
After we followed Lo'ak I sat on my knees next to Lo'ak and I started grabbing my Bow and arrow.

Good thing I brought it

"Where are you going?" Lo'ak asked grabbing my wrist before I could even step over the log in front of us "Maybe I'll get a good shot" I smile sitting kneeling in front of the Log holding up my Bow.

I'm a bit noticeable but I make sure I'm quiet, I close one eye for aim but spider kept talking and I was getting distracted.

"Be quiet! And Lo'ak quickly tell your dad about this"
I whisper to them as Lo'ak pressed two fingers to his neck.

-
When he stopped talking to his Dad I turned back around and raised my bow and arrow then brought it back down noticing that the unknown Avatars are no longer there.

"Shit.." I say to myself "Let's go!" Tuk said holding Kiri's hand starting to run away until one of them came from out of the bushes and grabbed Tuk.

The rest of avatar's circling around Lo'ak, spider, and Kiri.

I stayed where I was then eventually quietly but quickly ran up behind the one that grabbed Tuk and jumped on their back.

The others pointed their guns at us as both of us fell and rolled down a small hill "Leyra!" Lo'ak shouted, my head hit a rock I was still conscious but my ears were ringing.

Next thing I know my hands are being cuffed and being thrown over their shoulder being carried back to the others.

"Are you okay Leyra?" Lo'ak asked as he saw blood dripping from my head "I'm okay" I said slowly lifting my head up.

There was a gun pointed at me and a male avatar holding my queue yanking it back whenever I moved.

I heard Neytiri's calling signal and looked at Lo'ak then he Looks at Kiri and Tuk.

Soon I saw Neytiri's arrow shot in the guard next to me  "It's mom!" Tuk said relieved a bit, The leader told the Female avatar with Tuk to turn and watch a different way.

When another arrow was shot into a guards head and some yellow gas was spreading which left Lo'ak, Kiri Tuk free from the guards biting their arms.

When I got up to leave I forgot my bow "Shit my bow!" I run back to the log from earlier and grab it then running back to Lo'ak.

Me and the others are far away with Neteyam and he was the only one who wasn't cuffed so he cut's us lose
"Leyra, you don't look to good are you okay?" Neteyam walks up to me putting a hand on my shoulder.

"What.." I squint my eyes, everything was muffled so I couldn't really understand them.

All I know is everything went black.

𐬻᪣𐬿𖢻⇝⇜