꧁۞𖣘CHAPTER 30𖣘۞꧂

𐬻᪣𐬿𖢻⇝⇜s

The whole time while watching my sister learn how ride ilu it was funny because she kept falling off and getting frustrated.

After though I couldn't stop laughing and she smacked me multiple times.

༄Kamari(Speaking in Na'vi): "Stop laughing, it's not funny you idiot"

༄Leyra(Speaking in Na'vi): "I'm sorry! I'm sorry!"

And I covered my mouth to try and hide my smile but I couldn't hide my laugh "Neteyam your not gonna believe how many times Kamari fell off the Ilu" I said as we walked beside him.

Neteyam just ignored us and continued walking "What's wrong Neteyam?" Kamari asked stepping in front of him.

"It's nothing.." Neteyam tried walking past Kamari but she grabbed his arm and stared into his eyes.

Neteyam had a crush on my sister in the past because they used to be super close and my sister used to have a secret crush on him only I knew.

༄Kamari: "Come on Neteyam tell me what happened, you used to always tell me stuff"

Idk about now but oh well

Neteyam gave into her and grabbed her hand pulling her away.

"I broke up with Tuseÿa.." was all I heard before they were fully away from me.

So I went back to my marui and saw Exvä and Lo'ak playing with her toys.

I came up behind her and kissed her cheek, Exvä reached her hand behind her and pushed me away from her.

༆Lo'ak: "Hey! What have i said about being nice and listening to your mother?"

༄Exvä: "But-"

༆Lo'ak (Speaking in Na'vi): "No buts Exvä now apologize then go so me and your mother can talk"

"Sorry mom" Exvä turned around to look at me "It's okay baby" I smiled at her then she left.

After Exvä left Lo'ak sat in front of me and held my hand.

༆Lo'ak: "Look Leyra the only reason why she's not listening to you is because you let her take control and-"

༄Leyra: "I do not Lo'ak"

༆Lo'ak: "You do Leyra but all I'm trying to say is you can't let Exvä hurt you or get away with things"

༄Leyra: "And I try not to, do you think I don't try?"

༆Lo'ak: "I didn't say that!"

༄Leyra(Speaking in Na'vi): "I'm gonna go find Exvä it's gonna get dark soon"

I stood up and left our marui "Leyra im trying to talk to you... and I'm trying to help you with our daughter"Lo'ak said grabbing my arm.

༄Leyra: "Just let me go find Exvä!"

༆Lo'ak: "You can after we talk! Just let me help!"

༄Leyra: "But I dont wanna talk right now! I dont wanna talk about this! I dont wanna talk about anything Lo'ak!"

Lo'ak dragged his hands down his face and sighed.

༆Lo'ak: "Whatever I'm done arguing with you! If you don't want her to listen to you that's your choice because Im done! Just go find Exvä and come back so she can eat and go to bed"

I looked over to see Jake coming up to us "Hey what's wrong?" Jake asked and I just walked away to go find Exvä.

....

I ran back to the village into the sully's marui "Have you guys seen Exvä? I've looked everywhere I can't find her" I said out of breath

༄Neytiri: "No Leyra we haven't is everything okay?"

༄Leyra: "I don't know Lo'ak told her to go play by the water with Tuk so we could talk and after our argument I went to look for her but I can't find her"

༄Tuk: "She was playing with me but then she left and that was the last I saw her"

I walked back to the first place I checked and all I found was her bracelet halfway covered in sand.

I went to Neteyam marui to find out if he's seen her but all I see in his Neteyam hovering over my sister while they make out.

༄Leyra: "Neteyam have you seen Exvä?"

༆Neteyam: "Shit!"

Neteyam got off of Kamari and my sister slightly laughed at him.

༄Kamari: "No we haven't seen her"

༄Leyra: "Can you guys help me find her, she's been missing for almost an hour"

༆Neteyam: "I'll help you"

Kamari and Neteyam got up to help me look for Exvä.

"Exvä!"

Kamari called out and then soon me and Neteyam started doing the same "Leyra, have you found her yet? I've look everywhere and still can't find her" I heard Lo'ak say as he ran up to us.

"no not yet.." I said as he hugged me.

I cried onto his shoulder and he rubbed my back trying to comfort me.