꧁۞𖣘CHAPTER 11𖣘۞꧂

𐬻᪣𐬿𖢻⇝⇜

The next few days me and Lo'ak spent all of our free time together making out, swimming, or even just sitting and talking about random stuff.

.

"Lo'ak- I have to go" I say smiling as he kisses my jawline down to my neck "Why?" He asked looking at me then went back to what he was doing.

༄Leyra: "Because I told your mom that I'd help her collect more fruit"

Lo'ak grabbed my hips and pulled me towards him, pushing me back into the tree

༆Lo'ak: "So do it later""

"Lo'ak, come help Tuk!" Neytiri shouted, Lo'ak groaned and pulled Away " I'll see you later okay?" I said as I kissed his cheek.

"Yeah" He smiles then starts walking as we went our separate ways.

𐬻᪣𐬿𖢻⇝⇜

I was walking back to a fruit tree and I turned around when I heard someone behind me, it was the two boys that sat behind me and Lo'ak on the first night we came here.

"Your Leyra right?" One of them asked and I nodded "I'm Taëu and this is Zovï" Taëu said as I turned around, going back to what I was doing and listening to what they were saying.

I felt one of them grab my arm and turned me around, I smacked Taëu's hand away and he raised his brow "Can't you go somewhere else?" I asked picking up a fruit and putting it in the basket.

Taëu was being very touchy and I was getting uncomfortable and frustrated "Can you stop? Your being a fucking creep!" I shouted making Zovï smack the back of his arm.

𐬻᪣𐬿𖢻⇝⇜

I walked back to the Marui annoyed, not wanting to talk to anyone "Thank you, Leyra" Neytiri said giving me a sweet smile, I couldn't ignore her she was being so sweet so I gave her a quiet 'Your welcome' and walked back out.