꧁۞𖣘CHAPTER 16𖣘۞꧂

𐬻᪣𐬿𖢻⇝⇜

"Do you even know where your going?" Leyra asks chasing after Lo'ak through the forest until Leyra had to stop and catch her breath.

Lo'ak kept running through the trees leaving Her behind, when she was finally ready to run again Leyra ran forward more and more until she couldn't find Lo'ak.

༄Leyra: "Lo'ak!"

After she called out his name the bushed started moving again. She starts walking again until she fell forward with someone's body weight on her back "That didn't go as planned" she heard Lo'ak says.

"Skxawng!" She grunts rolling out from under him, Lo'ak gets up grinning at her, Leyra jumps off the log and Lo'ak takes a few big steps forward towards Leyra.

Leyra looks up at him.

Her lips slight parting as their faces were so close to touching, Leyra lifted herself up with the help of Lo'ak shoulders.

Leyra pressed her lips against his then placed her right hand on the nape of his neck pulling him down more so she could reach.

When Lo'ak bent forward a little standing up his arms slowly roamed her body. Soon Lo'ak lifted up Leyra with her legs around his waist and pressed her back up against the tree.

Since Lo'ak's hair was down she grabbed a handful of it and lightly pulled on his hair, they pulled away and gasped for breath.

Lo'ak went straight for her neck and bit down gently then moved to the other side of her neck and did the same, as well as her collarbone.

"Lo'ak-" she started but he cut her off by kissing her, his hands moved down to her ass, Leyra stood on her feet, still be pressed up against the tree.

Leyra moans into his mouth making Lo'ak smile into the kiss and press his body more up against hers, He slowly moved his fingers the band of Leyras Loincloth.

She let Lo'ak do whatever until She heard two people talking "Wait- Wait stop" Leyra placed a hand on his chest then put it down when she walked over.

"Do you think their gonna catch us?" A girl asked

"Just trust me!" A familiar voice said

When the two got closer we saw that it was Neteyam and Tsireya "What are you two doing here?" I asked as I felt Lo'ak press his front against my back.

༄Tsireya: "Uhh-"

༆Neteyam: "You mean What are you two doing here?"

"You tell me first" I started turning around but Lo'ak grabbed my shoulders and made me face the others "Just- stand there.." Lo'ak whispered in my ear.

I was gonna start speaking again but Lo'ak grabbed me and we started running away from the two. When we far enough away from them Lo'ak stands up covers his area.

"oh my god... Do you have a boner?" I ask covering my mouth, Lo'ak looks at me seriously and my smiled fades quick.

....

I stand there looking down as Neytiri and Jake raise their voice at me "You guys could've gotten hurt!" Neytiri says

༆Jake: "And you shouldn't have snuck out!"

I took the blame for me and Lo'ak sneaking out, I said I begged him to go and he told me no but I said yes.

༆Jake: "Go get your things ready, we're leaving soon"

They both walked back to their hut and I went to go pack some of my things.

...

When I was done packing I was going to go find Lo'ak and Tsireya with Neteyam "Lo'ak is always running off somewhere" Neteyam said as we jumped down off a branch.

༄Leyra: "Yeah but that's what I love about him.. He likes to explore and learn new things"

Neteyam smiles at me until we come to a stop

༄Leyra: "Sera..."

I Fall to my knees as I see Sera laying there with gun shots in her body and a stick through her neck, For some reason no tears were coming out.

But I was so upset.

Angry .

And shocked.

༆Neteyam: "Leyra.."

I wanted to do something but realized I couldn't soI stood up and the whole time we walked back I cried and cried until there were no more tears.

༄Leyra: "Someone killed Sera-"

I was going to tell Neytiri what happened but the only people in the hut were Lo'ak and Tsireya who were kissing.

Lo'ak's hand was on her waist and Tsireya's left hand placed on his cheek "Are you serious?" Neteyam went and shouted at them.

༆Lo'ak: "Leyra, im so sorry- just let me explain"

He reached for my hand but I pulled away and walked back to my hut gathering my things, "Kiri, can I ride with you?" I asked.

༄Kiri: "No sorry Aonung is riding with me"

.

༄Leyra: "Neytiri, can I ride with you? I don't have an Ikran"

༄Neytiri: "Sorry Leyra but I don't have any room"

༄Leyra: "No it's fine"

I go back to my Hut and set down my stuff then sit down myself, I run my fingers through my hair and lay back.