꧁۞𖣘CHAPTER 13𖣘۞꧂

𐬻᪣𐬿𖢻⇝⇜

Lo'ak held Leyra's hand or just held her not leaving her side at all until she woke up, she slowly turned her head and looked at Lo'ak.

"Lo'ak?" Leyra said trying to sit up but Lo'ak gently pushed her back down "Just rest" He said kissing the side of her forehead as he went to go get someone.

When he came back Neytiri and Jake rushed to her side, Neytiri brushed the hair out of her face and smiled.

"Are we back home in the forest?" Leyra showed a faint smiled "No Leyra, but were safe now" Jake said placing a hand on her shoulder as Tsireya, Tuk, Kiri, Neteyam and Aonung walked in.

༄Neytiri: "We'll ll give you guys some time"

The adults walked out and Leyra was getting uncomfortable so she sat up and leaned back into the Hammock.

"How are you feeling?" Tuk asked sitting in the hammock with me.

༆Neteyam: "Tuk"

༄Leyra: "It's okay she can sit up here"

I smiled "I feel great actually"

༄Tsireya: "That's good"

𐬻᪣𐬿𖢻⇝⇜
Time skip

After we ate i laid behind Lo'ak and he never took his eyes off of me "Lo'ak.. go to sleep, do worry about me I'm fine" I gave him a kiss as he buried his face in my chest and wrapped his arms around me.

...

The sun was rising and I was getting thirsty and bored so I decided to go out to the water even though I probably wasn't supposed to with my injury but I didn't really care.

First I got some water then rushed to the ocean smiling as i did, the cool felt good

𐬻᪣𐬿𖢻⇝⇜
Time skip

I went into one of the air pocket things under water and caught my breath moving my hair out of the way.

The whole sun was out now and I guessed Lo'ak and the others were awake so I went back to the village.

.

I saw Lo'ak walking heading my way "Leyra! I've looking all over for you, why are you in the water? Your supposed to be resting!" He said putting his arm around me for support.

"I'm fine Lo'ak I can walk perfectly fine, I can get up fine, I know your worried about me and I love you for that but I'm okay!" I said removing his arm.

"At least let me know where your going next time and you need to rest" Lo'ak says as I roll my eyes and continue to walk away.

....

I did what Lo'ak told me just to make him happy and took a nap for almost an hour, Tuk shook the Hammock a few times and tried to wake me up but Lo'ak pulled her away or Neytiri got onto her.

Soon enough I woke up and the Pod was empty, I go outside and see all the Sully's playing around.

I didn't want to bother or interrupt their family time so I go and find Tsireya "Hey Tsireya! Do you wanna umm maybe hangout for a bit?" I ask as she turns to me smiling.

———-

༄Tsireya: "You can't tell him!"

༄Leyra: "Okay i wont! But you have to"

"Okay and how am i gonna do that without embarrassing myself?" She crossed her arms tilting her head "Well for one he really likes you like a lot and two ill help" I said smiling already having an idea.

༄Tsireya: "What.."

༄Leyra: "You'll see tomorrow"

She nodded her head as we walked back to the village "Your like super sweet Leyra" Tsireya said making me turn my head to her "Thank you im just very quiet at first and then when we become friends i talk a lot more and your also super sweet, Tsireya"

We bot smiled at each other and got cuff when Alyara, Kiyeri and Tuk come running towards us "Leyra!" Tuk jumped in my arms.

I scrunch my nose and lean forward in pain "Sorry Reya" She apologizes "Its okay, Tuk" I force a smile kissing her forehead.

"Are you alright?" Tsireya placed a hand on my back "Yeah- Im fine" I said slowly trying to standing up straight "I think i need to lay down.." Tsireya helped me walk back to my Marui.

When we got there Lo'ak stood up and worry spread's across his face "What happened?" Neytiri asked "Tuk jumped on her and then her stomach started to hurt i don't know whats wrong" Tsireya responded

༄Tuk: "I said i was sorry"

༄Leyra: "Its okay Tuk"

Lo'ak took the side of the bandage off of my stomach and it wasn't bleeding but it hurt really bad, i leaned my head back and moved the hair out my face.

..

I laid front of Lo'ak with his arm around me and his chin on top of my head.

I loved Lo'ak so much and don't think i'll ever stop loving him, he's my best friend but also my lover.

I love how we've been friends for years and he's never left me.

Not once

𐬻᪣𐬿𖢻⇝⇜