꧁۞𖣘CHAPTER 25𖣘۞꧂

𐬻᪣𐬿𖢻⇝⇜

A few days later once we retuned home Max and Norm had to take the stitches out of my leg, I stepped inside the trailer grabbing a mask for me to breathe with.

I sit on the bed while Max sat in a chair in front of me with tweezers, Norm distracted me by asking questions.

We talked about me and Lo'ak and what we were gonna do for mine and Lo'aks birthday since his is tomorrow and mine is the day after.

We celebrated Neteyam's birthday with the sea people so he is now 20 and then me and Lo'ak would be 19.

...

Soon after I got my stitches taken out I returned to mine and Lo'ak's hut seeing that he was making something.

I startled him making him turn away hiding the thing in his hand "What are you doing?" I asked

"I'm making you a few things for your birthday" he replied

༄Leyra: "But mine is in two days"

༆Lo'ak: "I know I just wanted to start early"

༄Leyra: "Okay I will let you finish, Love you"

༆Lo'ak: "Love you too!"

When I walked out I decided to go back to the trailer and ask Spider for help with another gift I wanna do for Lo'ak.

For Neytiri's birthday Jake wrote her an amazing letter, I wanted to do that for Lo'ak but didn't really know how so I needed help.

I sit in a chair and spider stands next to me with lined paper and and pencil?

.

I told spider what to write but I got confused with some words and Spider helped me with that as well it's like he was my teacher.

I mean Jake suggested that I take lessons for my English with Max and a lady there.

I tried it and it worked for a little but then I got confused like before.

...

Next day

February 5th

The first thing for Lo'ak's birthday I woke him up placing kisses all over his face then I made him open my gift first.

I made him two anklets.

Three bracelets

And a letter.

It's not much but he told me he loved it, and that made me very happy. After he read the paper he held the side of my face with one hand and pulled me down to kiss him.

༆Lo'ak: "I love all of this thank you baby"

He's never called me baby but it made me smile, my hand rested on his chest and I kissed his cheek multiple times.

"What do you want to do today?" I bit the inside of my cheek as he drew circles on my inner thigh "Spend my time with you" Lo'ak said before the others came in wishing him a happy birthday.

...
Later that night

Lo'ak and I laid in a tree looking at the stars in the sky and talking about the future "I love you so much Lo'ak" i think ive said i love you so many times today.

I dont think Lo'ak cares though

He says it back every time

"I love you too Leyra" he said pulling me closer to him.

Lo'ak kissed my forehead, i buried my face in the side of his neck and i closed my eyes. Lo'ak played with my hair and rubbed my back until i fell asleep.

...

I know i do a lot of time skips but i will try and not do so much, im bery sorry BUT 500 READS?!?!😱🫶