꧁۞𖣘CHAPTER 21𖣘۞꧂

𐬻᪣𐬿𖢻⇝⇜

I run over to the vines and start climbing down. I

I didn't even care about breakfast right now I really only cared about getting a new Ikran, I already had a name in mind.

Zará

Lo'ak's POV

It's been almost 30 minutes since I've been looking for Leyra and I was worrying until...

(Leyra's new Ikran Zará⬆️)

..

"Leyra come, you have to teach Max"
Mo'at called out

"Yes I know.. what should I teach him first?"
I ask walking up to Lo'ak

Mo'at looked at me and I stopped

༄Leyra: "Fine- First you will learn our Language then I'll teach how to use a bow and arrow then-"

༆Max: "I already know how to use one"

༄Leyra: "Alright then we'll do that first to see how good you are"

..

After I got Max a bow & a few arrows I set up some wood for him to aim at "Go" I smiled standing next to Max with my hands behind my back watching as he pulled the arrow back.

I could tell Max was gonna let go but I stopped him "Skxawng, you don't know how-use it" I'm not really good at my English so sometimes I stutter or get confused and sometimes I even forgot the words.

Lo'ak laughed at me sometimes but he still helps me.

༄Leyra: "Like this"

I demonstrate the posture and how to hold the bow.

༄Leyra: "Now you try, exactly like that"

He messed up again and I rolled my eyes smacking the back of his head.

By the end of the day I was very tired and I didn't feel like eating or doing anything but Lo'ak and Neteyam's forced me to.

"Oh and by the way nice English today"
Lo'ak chuckled

I hissed at him and slapped his arm

He pulled me into a side hug and kissed my cheek

"Will you two just sit down and eat?"
Neteyam said as i walked behind Neteyam and Lo'ak followed behind.

...
Next day

I rolled my eyes as Mo'at spoke to me "Why can't someone else do it?!" I ask.

༄Mo'at: "Because I said so and besides you are a great hunter, an amazing fighter and if he's going to be staying with us you have to teach him to fight"

༄Leyra: "Fine But I'm not going to be easy with him, and he's not one of us"

I walked to Max's hut to see him still asleep "Wake up Skxawng" I said patting his shoulder.

He was waking up so i smacked his cheek a few times until he jumped awake.

༄Leyra: "Get up, we have a lot of training to do today so grab your bow and your knife.. Let's go! Get up!"

..

We stayed at the village and I stood behind Max while Lo'ak, Neteyam, Spider and two of Neteyam's warrior friends sat beside and watched.

"Okay first thing to my- Lesson is if I were an enemy and a leader of the sky people and I said I was going to Kill myself so there was no more war and blah blah blah" I spoke standing by the edge of the cliff

"Would you believe what I say?" I finished

༆Max: "I mean yeah may-"

༄Leyra: "No! You would not believe so always remember that"

༆Max: "Yes"

I Stand in front of Max

"Okay hit me"
I said as Max's eyes widened and Lo'ak stood up but Ze'i pulled him back down.

༄Leyra: "I'm serious, I promise you won't lay a hand on me and if you did I'd kill you"

Max balled his fist and tried punching me in the face but I grabbed his wrist.

I heard Ze'i and Ato'k starting to laugh.

He threw a few more punches but none landing on me, I could tell he was getting frustrated.

I grabbed his fist and looked at the others before punching Max in the face, I shrugged them looked back at Max.

He back up then started running at me when he did I quickly swung over his shoulder onto his back pulling Max back on top of me.

I hold his chin up and place my knife on his throat putting on a little pressure.

...
SORRY FOR PUTTING A STOP THERE BUT MY HEAD REALLY HURTS SO IM GONNA TAKE A BREAK FROM SCREENS