꧁۞𖣘CHAPTER 28𖣘۞꧂

𐬻᪣𐬿𖢻⇝⇜

The next day me and Kamari spent our day together until dinner and she started telling us what she found out.

༄Kamari: "He was talking about how he's gonna come back for you guys"

༄Tuseÿa: "Who's he?"

༄Kamari: "The leader, Quaritch"

I looked at Lo'ak and we shared a look before turning back to my sister "But how? I thought Jake killed him" I said.

༄Kamari: "He said someone saved him, I can't remember the name but he also said he was coming for Jake again and you Leyra"

Neytiri's eyes widened and Jake sighed "Guys! Your not gonna believe what Spider just told me, Max and Kiri, he saved Quaritch"Norm ran inside our hut out of breath.

༄Kamari: "That was the name, Spider.."

I stood up immediately and went outside to get Exvä, when I got out there I saw her Playing with spider and Kiri

"Hi mom!" Exvä said looking at me, I didn't say anything I just picked her up and walked away.

Lo'ak followed behind me placing a hand on my shoulder asking me to calm down.

༄Leyra: "How!? How could spider save him after after we let him stay with us in OUR home, We trusted him! After everything we've been through because of Quaritch!"

༆Lo'ak: "It's okay! we'll figure something like we always do"

༄Leyra: "Lo'ak it's not okay! We have a daughter now, I don't want anything happening to her or you! Their already coming after Jake and now me? Spider knows everything! He could Tell Quaritch about Exvä and possibly hurt her"

༆Neteyam: "Do you guys want me to take Exvä to eat? Give you guys some privacy?"

Lo'ak nodded before I handed Exvä to Neteyam.

༆Lo'ak: "Leyra, We will protect her I promise, nothing is happening right now. Quaritch isn't here"

I realized that Lo'ak was right and I should just calm down instead of arguing back I hugged him tightly and he hugged me back with his face buried in my neck.

"Sorry.." I said " What are you sorry for?" He asked lowly, pulling away and looking down at me.

.....

The next morning I woke up to Lo'ak kissing my cheek  and Exvä still in front of me asleep, I turned over and smiled placing a hand on the side of his face.

I gave him a kiss before pulling away and laying back down "My parents said we are leaving tomorrow early in the morning" Lo'ak said resting his hand on my thigh while drawing circles on my inner thigh with his index finger.

I sat up and ran my fingers through my hair "Leyra?" I heard a voice says

༄Leyra: "Yes?"

Kamari walked in and held her bow in front of her stomach.

༄Kamari: "I was just gonna ask if you wanted to go out in the forest?"

༄Leyra: "Yeah! Do you mind if I bring Exvä or do you just want it to be us? Unless Lo'ak can watch her?"

༆Lo'ak: "I can watch Exvä, go have fun baby"

༄Leyra: "Thank you Lo'ak"

I smiled and kissed his cheek then stood up and grabbed my bow