꧁۞𖣘CHAPTER 31𖣘۞꧂

𐬻᪣𐬿𖢻⇝⇜
Next day

I stayed up all night looking for Exvä, I went to look over the spots I already checked and I even took my Ikran over the water to see if she was somewhere not in the village.

I was walking all over the place looking for her people were starting to think I was crazy.

"Leyra you need rest and you need to eat" Neytiri said making me sit down in her Marui "Here drink this" Kirir said handing me tea.

༄Leyra:"No I'm fine..."

I stood up and felt rain drop on my skin "Lo'ak where are you going?" I asked going up to up him "To see Payakan" he said grabbing his Ilu's saddle.

"Let me come with you maybe he's seen Exvä" I place a hand on his shoulder.

"Fine.. come on" Lo'ak placed the saddle on his Ilu before getting on and reaching his hand out to me so I could get on.

༆Neteyam: "I can't find Kamari have you leyra? She was with me and then when I turn around she's gone"

༄Leyra: "No I haven't seen her"

༆Neteyam: "Where are you two going? You know dad won't let you go out right now"

༆Lo'ak: "I don't care what dad says, I'm going to see Payakan"

༆Neteyam: "Lo'ak!-"

Before Neteyam could say anything else Lo'ak Ilu dived down quickly and we stared heading to the Tulkun.

...

Payakan wasn't there but a giant ship was, me and Lo'ak got off the Ilu and hid behind a rock "Call it in" I whispered

༆Lo'ak: "Dad. I mean devil dog. Do you read me?"

I looked behind us to see Neteyam, Tsireya, Aonung and Rotxo swimming towards us "Get down so they don't see you" I said as they all laid next to us.

༆Jake: "Yeah Lo'ak, where are you guys?"

༆Lo'ak: "Killer ships inbound, Were at three brothers rocks, it's me, Leyra, Neteyam, Tsireya, Aonung and Rotxo you guys need to hurry"

༆Jake: "Do not engage okay? We're coming"

༆Lo'ak: "Yes sir"

We all stayed there waiting for Jake and the other to come for us.

...

Soon we see Jake, Ronal, Tonowari and a few warriors, I turned my head back to the ship and saw Quaritch walking out with a small avatar in front of him.

Once I got a closer look I realized it was Exvä and Quaritch held a knife up to her neck I was going to yell something but Lo'ak covered my mouth and Neteyam told me "Don't or your gonna get us caught"

Quaritch started speaking used one of those loud microphones "Jake, you know the deal. You for her, tell your friends to stand down then come up here alone.. I will not hesitate to execute your sons daughter"

༄Tsireya: "he's using Exvä as bait"

Next thing I know Payakan jumps in the air and lands on the ship crashing everything and when he does Jake, ronal, Tonowari and the warriors went after them.

I called for my Ikran, Zara landed on the rock in front of us "Lo'ak come!" I said getting on the back of Zara and so did Lo'ak "Where are you guys going?" Tsireya asked but I ignored her and flew over to the ship.

I look down at the ship and realize Quaritch and Exvä aren't there anymore "Shit, their not there anymore" I said until Lo'ak pointed them out.

Once we got close to ship we jumped down and Lo'ak grabbed a gun from one of the dead soldiers.

The other soldiers started shooting at us, Lo'ak grabbed my hand and we ran to cover "Mom!" I heard so me and Lo'ak looked in front of us to see Kamari holding Exvä in front of her with a knife against her throat.

༄Leyra: "Kamari? what are you doing?"

༄Kamari: "Shh! I'm not gonna kill her, if you want Exvä out of this then... just go along with it.."

She whispered the last part, I don't know why but then she looked up and inhaled deeply before taking the knife and dragging it across Exvä's stomach.

Lo'ak and me gasped before Kamari shoved her towards us.

༄Kamari: "Leyra you have to come with me now, if you do I promise you'll get out of this alive with your family"

It took me a second before I shook my head no and gently picked Exvä up not wanting to hurt her "We gotta get her out of here before anything else happens" Lo'ak said.

I called for Zara then we ran to get on her back "Alright go!" Says Lo'ak and I feel Exvä wrap her arms around my waist so she doesn't fall.

We got to a close by rock and laid Exvä down "What happened?!" Jaked asked sitting next to me looking down at Exvä.

༆Jake: "Take her to the village they can take care of her, go now! Before she looses anymore blood"

We listened to Jake and used my Ikran to get there faster.

...

When we got to the village some of the women helped us since Ronal wasn't here "Lay herdown here" One of them said.

They first cleaned it, wrapped a stretchy fabric around her whole stomach then gave her a tea that had medicine in it.

Soon Exvä fell asleep and we put a blanket over her.

..

Everyone came came back in one piece including my sister, Kiri was crying so her and Tuk went to the sully marui.

༆Jake: "How is she?"

༆Lo'ak: "Better, we're just gonna let her sleep the rest of the night if she wants"

༆Jake: "You guys are good parents, you know that right?"

༄Leyra: "Yeah..."

Jake gave me and Lo'ak a hug.

..........