꧁۞𖣘CHAPTER 4𖣘۞꧂

Lo'ak puts his arm around me and I rest my head on his shoulder "Leyra we need to talk to you" Neytiri grabbed my hand and pulled me out of the hut.

"What is it?" I ask as she stands in front of me "We're leaving the forest tomorrow" When she said that I was upset "Your father asked for us to take you with so you can be safe" Neytiri looked down at me

"No" I said "What?" She tilted her head "No I'm not going" I say walking away to my hut

"I'm not going" I tell my father "Your going its safer for you, Jake sully and his family will take good care of you now pack your stuff, im not discussing this anymore" My father waved his hand at me to go.

-

The next morning I was up before anyone else, I brought my stuff out of my hut and called for Sera.

I started putting my stuff on Sera tying it making sure it stays on "So you guys are actually leaving?" I hear a voice say behind me "I don't want to but my father forced me to" I turn around with my hand still on Sera's neck.

It was spider

"I'm gonna go get some fruits and go hunting... why don't you come with" I say putting my bow over my shoulder getting on Sera and waiting for Spider as he runs inside.

When spider comes back out with his bow he get in the front on Sera and holds onto the handle as she dives down.

Lo'ak's POV

I walk out of my hut and go to Leyra's "Where's Leyra?" I ask her father "I don't know I just woke up and she was gone" Right as he said that I see Spider and Leyra land and get off her Ikran.

"Hey, where were you?" I ask "Out hunting with spider, I also got some of your favorite fruits" She smiles at me giving me a Banana fruit "Thanks and We're leaving in a few minutes" I say as her smile slowly fades away.
"Oh"Leyra walks back to her hut

-
Leyra's POV

I give my dad one last hug before I pull away and he kisses my forehead "Take this with you" He puts something in my hand and closes it "Mom's necklace" I look down at it and smile.

"Leyra it's time to go"Jake said waiting outside "Ok"I say giving my dad one last hug before walking out to my Ikran.

Before I get on I put my mom's necklace on and my bow on the side of Sera "Alright let's go" Jake says as his Ikran dives down and we follow.