13

Happy reading people.
I would be writing this story in English as per few request received to continue in English.

I hope this is one going good.
Pls message ur suggestions in comments.

Let's start with the story.

Karan came in his room and took out the photo of their wedding which was kept in the drawer.
He saw her beautiful face and kissed the frame. After looking at it for few minutes he again kept it back and moved towards his princess.
Covered her properly with quilt.
Changed into comfy clothes and slept.

It is his routine now. He tries to become a perfect father and daily he learns new thing about his baby.
When baby cries in the midnight he wakes up without getting irritated and feeds the baby. He has arranged a microwave in his room to heat milk and also has learned how to clean babys bottle.

Today when he saw his princess crying so much he was very distrub.
And when km said that baby miss her mom warmth he painned his heart but he didn't show.

He slept holding his baby close.

Here in teju house, teju was also bit disturbed. She wanted to know about karan wife but whom should she ask.
She shrugged the thought and slept.

Next morning.
Teju woke up and looked at the  time. She was bit late. So got ready fast and went for breakfast.
Tm: Tu jaldi kyu nahi uth jati. Har roz late. Fir thik se khati nahi
Teju: mom, pls aap subah subah mat shuru karo.
Jaldi se tiffin do.
Tm brings her tiffin and also gives her a roll of paratha to eat while going which teju couldn't deny .
When she came out, she didn't find her scooty as she forgot that her scooty is in office.
When it hit her, she quickly went to look for a auto.
After waiting for almost 20 mins she got auto and reached office.

In this while she was getting call from vidhi. So she just message her that will call in evening!

After reaching office she went to her desk and looked around.
Karan had already reached office and was working on his laptop.
She kept her belonging in the desk and made his schedule.

After checking everything she went in his cabin.
He was busy so she knock on the door and got to hear come in.

As soon as she enter, karan looked at her.
He was about to say something.
Teju started : wo sorry sir i got late. As my scooty was in office and i didn't get any auto on time. I won't be late from next time

Karan had a small smile on his face.
Karan: calm down. It's ok. I was not angry or something like that. I was just going to say good morning.
Teju bite her lips in embarrassment.
Teju: good morning sir.
Here is ur schedule. U have 2 meeting today. One is in office at 2 and one is at 6 which is in xyz company.
Karan nodded ok and then ask her to send strong coffee for him  . She agred and left from there. She could see that he didn't slept as his eyes we're looking tired.
So she thought of making coffee for him.
So went to pantry which is nearby to floor.

When she was making coffee she heard two female employees speaking about karan.

E1: today sir is looking so hot na.
Black suits him. He is so dashing.
E2: yaa right. When he came to office I was just looking at him without blinking. But he never look at us.
E1 : hmm. True Yaar. Is he having girlfriend? I treid to search on internet but there was nothing.
E2: same Yaar. Even I search.
God knows. But i really wish if I get a chance to date sexy person like him.

Both laughed and left from there.
Teju listen to all this and thought.
How would these girls feel when they would know about his baby.
And wife.

She prepared coffee and went to give to karan.
Teju knock the door and karan asked to come kn. He was busy so didn't see who was it.
Teju kept the coffee on his desk.
Then he noticed her.
Teju: sir ur coffee.
Karan: thanks but why u bought. U could have told the peon.
Teju: it's ok sir. No problem. Saying this she was about to go when karan stopped her.
Karan: miss verma, I have a request. Pls don't discuss about sia with anyone in office. I don't want unnecessary gossips.
I hope u understand.

Teju nodded.
Karan : also, we have to go to panchgani for 2 days for a important deal. So pls do the arrangements.
We would be going tomorrow.
Teju was bit worried as this was the first time she would go on official visit for 2 day.
Karan: don't worry. U would be fine.
Inform ur family the same.
Teju said ok and went from there.

Sorry for boring part.
I am busy so jaldi jaldi mein likha.

Pls keep voting.