98

Happy reading my lovely people.

I hope this is one going good.
Pls message ur suggestions in comments
I know u guys wants tejran love parts but love story ke liye base to bannana padega na. Don't worry u would get love anger, confession, romance, bonding everything in this story.

Let's start with the story.

Teju takes sia in her arms and kiss her cheeks.
Maria: mam u r looking beautiful .

Sia: pretty mamma.
Teju: thank u mera baby.
Maria left.
Karan comes to them.
Karan: so if my both lifeline are so happy. Let's celebrate. We will go for dinner and while coming have ice cream.
Sia started clapping hands.
Sia: wooowww ice cream.

Teju: ok. U get ready. I will make her ready then we will leave.

Teju makes sia ready in this.

Teju: awwee my baby is looking so cute

Karan came and saw sia. He kiss her and says: my Princess looks pretty just like mamma.

They go out for dinner and enjoy their time. While coming home sia slept in car.

Teju was patting her head so that she won't wake up.

Teju: Karan, khanna ke project ka kya hua.
Karan: hmm. Maine sign kar diya but with some conditions.
Teju: means?
Karan : I sign the deal but I have told me khanna that this will be handle by ved as I trust him. He is like a brother to me.
And also from their end someone else will handle it. Not shamita.

He agreed so I signed.
Teju: ohh nice. So r we going back.
Karan: yes my love. We r going in 2 days.
Teju: yeahh. I miss everyone.

Karan: I know baby. Even I miss everyone.
Teju: I m glad that u did the deal.
Karan: I am also. Thanks to u.
But I m very happy today. U gave me the best news. Thank u so much. And don't worry at all and think anything wrong. I m always with u to support.
Teju smiles and he holds her hand while driving.

They reach home. Teju make sia sleep properly. Change her dress and then went to closet to take her night dress.
Karan was also in closet. He came near her and holds her.
Teju; kya hua.
Karan: nothing. Just wanted to say that u were looking beautiful. He kiss her forehead.
Teju : thank u..
She turns to open the wardrobe, when Karan keeps her hair aside and start giving kisses on her neck.

Teju feels butterflies in her tummy.
She close her eyes to feel the pleasure.
Karan then bite on her neck leaving a mark. He licks the place to soothe the pain.
Teju: kaa.. Raan
This make Karan charged up. He turns her and then start kissing her on her lips..
Teju hand automatically moves to his hairs. She start responding with the same passion and her fingers moves in his silky hairs.

Karan: can we go to the other room so that I can hear my name loudly.. I don't want sia to get distrub.
Teju was feeling shy so she just nods and Karan smiles.
Karan: my shying beauty.,.. Just take ur clothes.
I will arrange sia properly so that she won't get up and get scared.
Karan arranged her soft toys near sia so that shw feels someone next to her and won't get scared.

He then picks up teju and moves to other room.

He ask teju to open the door and then close it.
Then Karan makes her lay on the bed and hover over her.. He kiss her on her forehead.
Then slowly moves to her neck.

Karan while kissing, I know u like me to kiss u here.. Pointing towards her sweet spot.
He bite her and teju wince in pain..karan relax. He gave wet kisses all over her neck. Then again kiss her on lips.

Teju was moaning in pleasure. Karan then open her saree and blouse and then kiss on her beauties. Kissing and pressing her beauties gave pleasure to teju.

After spending a time playing with her b***bs he then moves to her stomach. Teju pulls his hairs to feel more pleasure. Karan understand what she wants so he moves down and remove her saree and peticoat and then her panty..
He moves his palms on her clit and she felt shivering.
Karan looks at her and her eyes were closed feeling ecstasy..
Karan then moves close to the clit and his lips touch her clit.
Teju moans Karan name which encourage him.
He start kissing her clit widely.
Teju was now high on her feeling and hit her first orgasam.
Then karan insert his finger and start moving in and out.

She couldn't take it and then after a while second time she came.

Karan made her relax and then looks at teju.
Teju: I want u.. Pls
Karan: as u say baby.
He removed his clothes and then insert his dick in her princess part.

Both moved feeling thr pleasure and came together.
After coming he lays on her and teju rubs her hand on his back to make him relax.

Tehy did 3 rounds after that and then after feeling tired teju wore her clothes.
Karan: what happened baby.
Teju: we should go to our room. Sia might get up
Karan: ohhk. Give me two minutes. He wear his shorts and then picks up teju.
Teju: I can walk..
Karan: I know but u must be tired and I don't want u to get trouble. So it's ok.

Teju blushed and then Karan takes her to their room and makes her lay down.
Karan; take rest. I will just get fresh and come.
He went and got fresh. Came with wet cloth and cleaned teju.
Teju: aap kya kar rahe hai.
Karan: apne biwi ko pamper.. Aap ko koi aitraaz.
Teju nods in no and smiles at his care.
Teju: aap mera kitna khayal rakhte hai.
Karan: kyuki u r were precious for me. So I will do it.

U all will have to wait for next parts. I am going on vacation. Will update after coming back.

That's it for today.
Soon they will go back to their families and have a happy time.
Till then stay tuned.
Keep voting.