109

Happy reading my lovely people.

I hope this is one going good.
Pls message ur suggestions in comments
I know u guys wants tejran love parts but love story ke liye base to bannana padega na. Don't worry u would get love anger, confession, romance, bonding everything in this story.

English is not my main language so pls ignore the errors.

Let's start with the story.

Teju: excuse me. This time it would be a boy. We have a girl..
Karan; no this would be a girl. I want  a cute little girl with chubby cheeks just like u.
Teju smiles at him..
Teju: jo bhi ho bas healthy ho.
Karan: yes. But baby u will have to take care of ur diet now. K would be there with u but still..
Teju said ok.

While coming back teju saw a ice cream parlor and she look at Karan with puppy eyes.
Karan; no.. U will catch cold.
Teju: I will have only one and we can get it packer for everyone at home to tell tbem the good news with sweet.

Karan again said no but teju showed her best puppy face and he melted like ice  cream.
They went in and order the ice cream..

After taking their parcel when they came in the car, teju slowly took out one chocobar which she took separately and started eating.
Karan look at her and thought not to disturbed her. Let her enjoy her ice cream.

He started the car and teju eat messily.

When they reach home Karan stop the car and looks at teju. Her face was covered with chocolate cream.
He took out tissues and cleaned her face.
Karan: ye khud ek bacchi hai aur isko baccha hone wala.. Can u believe.
Teju smile whole heartedly.

They go inside home and all gather near them to ask.

Kd: are let them settle first.
Km ask teh maid to bring water and keep the ice cream in fridge.
Teju: maa where is sia. Did she eat her breakfast.
Km: yes. She is playing with aarti in their room. Aarti also came to know about ur appointment
Chachi: teju, beta i have made ur lunch. Tell me when u would be hungry I will give it to u.

Teju said ok and thank u.

Karan: mom, everything is ok. Baby and teju both.
Karan showed the report and told about her food and precautions.
Km: thik hai. Teju abse be careful and to increase ur hemoglobin I will give u juice and Dryfruits.

Teju: ok maa. I m hungry. Can we eat our lunch.
Km smiles and all come to dinning area.
Same time aarti came with sia.
Sia after seeing teju ran to her.
Aarti ask about her health and teju said sbs is ok.

Chachi: teju I have made palak paneer roti and jeera rice and daal. Do u want something else.
Teju; no it's fine. I will eat this.
She was about to sit next to km when Karan pulls her next to him.
He takes food in one plate and ask her to open her mouth.
Aarti: wow bhai how romantic.

Teju felt shy and looks at Karan to stop. But he didn't listen.

He starts feeding her when sia comes tk him and open her mouth as well..
All look at them with aww.
Km bless them and wish for their happiness.
All have their food. Then km and chachi ask teju to rest.

Teju; maa. I m not tired.
Km: but u need rest beta. U go now. In evening u can come then we will make dinner together.
Aarti: bhabhi I would also leave now. U take care. And if  u need anything call me.
Teju said ok and hugs her.
Karan: aarti, go with the driver. Don't go alone..
Aarti: it's ok bhai I have got my car.
Karan: ok drive safe.

Saying ok she left.
Tejran with sia went to their room.
Karan: baby, u both rest now I have a important meeting. I would go to study room.
Teju: ok. Come sia we will sleep..
Teju took sia in her arms and both slept in no time.

Karan kissed them and went to study room.

He completed his meeting and after an hour came tk their room. He saw both sleeping peaceful. So he also joined them..

After one hour teju woke up ans saw Karan and sia sleeping cuddling her  . She smiles and kiss them and left to washroom to freshnup.

Karan also woke up with his phone ringing.

He was on call when teju came out from washroom.
He was looking bit tensed so she went near him and asked what happened.
Karan: give me 2 min.
He spoke on the call and then disconnected.

Karan: wo there is some problem in our pune branch and I would need to go there.
Teju felt sad but she understand that it is important
Teju; when would u leave. Let me pack ur bag.
Karan: I will do the packing. But I don't want to go leaving u alone here.
Teju: even I want to be with u but works come first. And it just matter fo few days.
Karan: ya but I don't want to take any risk about ur health. I want to feel every moment of the baby growth.
Teju: aww. Don't worry. Finish ur work soon and come back to me.

Karan; but u will follow everything I will tell u.
Promise me u will take care of ur food and sleep.. Not over work. And take medicine on time. And will  call me regularly..
Teju: yes. I promise. U also take care..

Sorry for chotu part.
Keep voting.