95

Happy reading my lovely people.

I hope this is one going good.
Pls message ur suggestions in comments
I know u guys wants tejran love parts but love story ke liye base to bannana padega na. Don't worry u would get love anger, confession, romance, bonding everything in this story.

Let's start with the story.

Shamita left from there in anger.
She was thinking now to tell her feeling to karan.
Here karaan was pissed. He went to his cabin and got himself busy in work.

After all his work he called teju ans inform her that he is leaving for home.
Teju was happy to know.

He came home and they had their family time. Seeing teju and sia he forgot all his tiredness.
After dinner he called omi.
Omi: bhai kya hua u sound bit upset.
Karan tells him everything.
Omi: bhai i dont think that u should do this project.

Karan: even I m thinking. Thank god I have not signed the papers yet.
So we r not bound for this.

Omi; bhai, call her father tomorrow and inform him about no deal.

They talk for a while and disconnected the call.
Karan was now very sure about his decision.
Teju came to call him for sleeping.

Next day karan got up early and without having breakfast he went to office.
Teju got up late.

She called Karan and he inform that he had some important work.

Teju thought something.
After a while she made his favorite lunch and then she pack their lunch. Make ready sia and then both head towards the office.

When she reach office, she goes to the reception desk.
Teju: excuse me. I m here to meet Mr karan kundrra.
Rec: mam do u have appointment?
Teju: no. I don't have and i dont need. So can u just direct me to his cabin.
Recp; no mam. Sir has given strict orders not to send anyone to meet him. Aur aapke paas koi appointment bhi nahi.
Teju: can u just call him and tell tejaswi and sia are here. Also I am the employee of ur company from mumbai branch.

Rec: no mam. I can't call. We have orders nto distrub him. Also agar aap employee hai to u should have id card.
Teju: wo to nahi hain I forgot.
Recp: so how can I believe u that u r employee. Aur aise hi koi ake bolega ki employee hai to kya mai  maan lu. Sorry. But no sorry.

Actually the recp was bit rude.

So teju thought now to give it back to her.
Teju: ok. No problem. May I know ur name?
Rec: kyu aap meri complain karne wale ho.. Aur kisse karoge?
Teju: wo main dekh lungi. Just tell me ur name.
Rec: naina.

Teju: ok. Wait for 2 min.

Teju calls ved.
Teju: ved, come down immediately and I want you to escort me to karan cabin now.
Ved bechara dar gaya aur bhag ne aaya.

Ved: mam, u here.
Teju: I want to meet karan now. But I don't have id card. What should I do..
Ved: mam aapko id ke kya jarurat.
Rec: sir, she says she is employee to id chahiye na.
Ved: dumb girl. She is the employee but she is also mrs karan kundrra.
Rec: what.

Teju: so miss naina. What should I do now.. Can I go.
Rec: sorry mam. I was not aware

Ved: mam I will handle. U can go with this person (one of the employee) to 23 floor and meet karan sir.

Rec ; mam I m sorry. Pls forgive me.
Teju: u should be polite being at the reception desk. U r the face of our company.
Rec said sorry and teju went up.

Yaha pe Shamita had already came to 23 floor to meet karan. When ved came down she got a chance to enter his cabin.

Karan was reading a file.
Shamita came in.
Karan: how come u came. I told u na not to..
She came in and move to his table.
Karan got up from his chair..
She ran to him and hug him. He tried to get out of her hug.
Karan: pls leave me..
Shamita : noo. I know u r angry. Pls listen to me. I m in love with u karan.
Karan push her and said loudly.
R u mad. U know I m married and I don't love u. I just love my wife 
Shamita: no. She is not worth it. Pls usko chod do.

Same time door open and teju enter with sia in her arm.
She was shocked to see the scene.

Teju: what's going on..
Karan: sorry baby. Pls don't misunderstand me.
Shamita: why u came here. Pls go away from him.
Teju was angry now.
She went near the couch and made sia sit there. and karan already pushed Shamita far from him.
Teju goes near Karan and holds his hands.
Teju: I trust u karan. Don't worry. No one can create misunderstanding between us.
Shamita: pls leave him. He is mine.
She was going to come near teju but karan pulls teju aside and kept his hand on her waist.

Teju: see Shamita, we both are husband and wife and love each other. Why are u getting involved in him. U r young and beautiful. U can get anyone. Better than him who would give u love.
Pyaar hamesha usse karo jo tumse pyaar kare. Kisiko cheen ke pyaar nahi kiya jata.

Ved had come and heard all from outside. He knew this time her father needs be hear. So he immediately called him and told everything.

Her dad was also came fast. As he knew his daughter need him.

When teju was making her understand things her father came there.

Shamita: dad, I like him. Pls do something.
Teju went near her..
Teju: Shamita, u can try to take him away but what will happen when he would not be able to give u any love Or attention will u like it? Kyuki agar wo tumhare saath aa bhi gaye to unka dil aur dimaag to mere aur meri beti ke paas hi hoga. To tumhe kaisa lagega.
Socho, wo tumhare saath hoke bhi tumhare saath nahi honge. Will u be able to take this.

Shamita dad: yes beta. It's just ur infatuation. He can't be urs. So pls don't do this . U will get a better person than him. 
Shamita had tears in her eyes.
She went to Karan and said: I like u. Pata nahi tum shayad meri zid ban gaye the. Aur main tumhe paana chahti thi.
But when I saw her trust on u.. I feel ashamed.
Sorry for my behavior.
Sorry tejaswi.

Karan: thanks for understanding. U r nice person but just I love my wife like anything and can do anything for her.

Her dad took her with her.

Mujhe bahot comment aye ki dont show her more negative and end it on sweet note so here it is. I tried to make it interesting but don't know if I was successful.

Keep voting.
And yes.. This story is going to end soon.
Of course with a happy ending which u all would like.