114

Happy reading my lovely people.

I hope this is one going good.
Pls message ur suggestions in comments
I know u guys wants tejran love parts but love story ke liye base to bannana padega na. Don't worry u would get love anger, confession, romance, bonding everything in this story.

English is not my main language so pls ignore the errors.

Let's start with the story.

It's been 3 months of teju pregnancy. She has become too much moody and everyone is taking care of like a little baby.
Km makes it a point to feed her all healthy things and also take care of her craving.

It was a bright sunny morning when karan woke up and finds himself alone on the bed.
He rubs his eyes and look for teju when he hears sounds coming from washroom.

He ran to the washroom and saw teju puking.. Went near her and rubs her back. Teju wad feeling so exhausted that she didn't had strength to clean herself. Karan did that and then pick her up and came out.
He made her sit on the bed and teju started crying.
Karan got panicked.
Karan: baby what happened. Why r u crying.
Teju: I m not feeling good. Ye kab band hoga.
Karan: I know jaan. U r facing so much.. Don't worry we will ask the doctor.
Do u want to eat or drink anything.
Teju: no I just want to sleep.
Karan: ok come.
He took her in his embrace and pat her head. She was so tired that slept in few minutes.

Karan pov: mera baby. Kitna kuch seh raha hai hamare baby ke liye. I can't take ur pain but I promise to be with u each and every minute. To support u , to love u, to care for u, to fulfill all ur craving and to make u feel better.

He made her lay on the bed and went to get fresh.
After some time he went to kitchen and made lemon juice for her.
Same time km came there.
Km: kya hua sunny.
Karan: mom wo teju is not feeling good because of the vomiting. So I m making lemon juice. Can u pls make her breakfast.
Km: yes. I came for that only.
Don't worry. U go I will send it in some time.. If she is sleeping now don't wake her up.
Karan: yes mom. I m in the room only. I wont go to office.
Km: acchi baat hai. To will send ur breakfast also.

Karan wnt in room. with her lime juice.

He started working on laptop when he saw sia has woken up. So he took her and then gave her a nice bubble bath. Both father and daughter were spending a nice time.
While giving her bath he was also teaching her alphabet and number.
Sia was very sharp in learning.
She was also repeating..

After he made her ready, km came with their breakfast.
Km: wow my doll looks so beautiful.
Sia: dadi, papa made this pointing towards her pony tails.
Km: nice. Chalo come eat now. I have made ur favorite.. Pohaa..
Sia jump from the couch and ran to km.
Km: sunny, u eat and then wake her up.. It's time for her medicine.

She left thr room with sia.
Karan started waking up teju.
Teju rubs her eyes and see Karan is looking at her lovingly.
Teju: good morning.
Karan: good morning jaan. How r u feeling now.
Teju: better. Where is sia.
Karan: mom took her to feed. U get up and have this juice first. Also ur breakfast is ready.
Teju said ok and drank the juice first.
Then she went tk get ready.

They have their breakfast and then Karan gave her the medicine 

Both were working from home..
Karan: baby, tomorrow we have a meeting. I would tell them to schedule it online so that we can attend it from home. what say.
Teju: ok no problem. But why r u working from home. U can go to office. I would work from home.
Karan: no. I don't want to leave u alone at home. And I can manage from home. J don't want to miss any of the moment of our pregnancy.
Teju felt blessed.
Teju: thank u for taking so much care of both of us..
Karan: it's my right. And yes we have a appointment after two days.

Teju: yes. I remember.
I m so excited tht we can hear the baby heartbeat.
Karan: yes. We would take sia also this time..
Teju: yes.
They talk for a while and also do their work. When sia came to the room.

Teju takes her on her lap and then they both start talking. Karan was just adoring them..
Teju: siu, what u want to do in the evening? Go to park or want to play at home..

Yes it was their daily routine. Teju and sia would go to the nearby park or play in the lawn.
Sia: parkk
Karan; so today papa will take mamma and sia to thr park. I have no meeting today.
Both the girls were so happy.
Teju: so can we also get ice cream while coming?
Sia' yesshh papa ice cream.  We wwant...
Showin 2 finger's. 
Karan smile and then said ok.

Soon their work was finish and teju made sia ready to go out.
Karan also informed km and then they left.

Thats it for today.
Take care and keep voting.
Share ur feedback in comments.