67

Happy reading my lovely people.

I hope this is one going good.
Pls message ur suggestions in comments
I know u guys wants tejran love parts but love story ke liye base to bannana padega na. Don't worry u would get love anger, confession, romance, bonding everything in this story.

Let's start with the story.

Teju change into night dress and come in the room.
Karan had already changed and was waiting for her on bed.
She went near the mirror and started doing her night care routine and karan was just observing her.
Once she was finished with her work, she came on bed and karan instantly pulls her near him.
Her head is on his chest and he is caressing her hair..
Karan : tonight I won't be able to sleep.
Teju: why. What happened.  R u ok?
Karan: yes meri jaan. It's a very special night for me.
Teju smiles and hugs him more tightly. He starts patting her head and also giving forehead kisses in between.
Soon she driffted in deep slumber.

Karan pov: I am so happy that my love also feel the same for me.
I promise I will always take care of her like a princess. She is angel who filled colors in my life. After krisha i never thought that i would get someone in my life who will change everything for a good.
Her bond with every one in the family is so different and special.

Thinking about all this he also slept.

Next morning teju was the first to wake up.
She see that she is sleeping so close to karan . He had a smile on his face in sleep.
She moves a little and then gives a kiss on his cheek when she hears a knock on the door..
She quickly goes to open the door ans there is sia with chachi.
Chachi: she was now missing u so i got her hear. I hope I didn't disturbed ur sleep 😉😉😉
Teju; not at all chachi aur waise bhi kuch nahi ho raha tha.
Chachi: ohh no. Itni ready karke bheja fir bhi? How unromantic.
Teju; kya chachi aap bhi..
Teju felt shy. So she took sia and chachi left from there smiling.
Teju goes near bed and sia was clinging to her.
So she takes her in her lap and start patting. Sia felt her mother's warmth and slept..
After a while when she slept teju put her to bed and cover her with duvet. When she was about to get up from the bed was again pulled back.
Teju was shock. So she turn and see karan was pulling her more to him.
Teju; good morning. I thought u r sleeping.
Karan; my sleep broke when u left me. I missed u..
Teju; but I was here only..
Karan: but u were not close to me na like this.
Teju: aap bhi naa.. 
Karan: I heard what chachi said.
Teju couldn't control so hide her face in his chest.
Karan: waise wo thik hi bol rahi thi.
How unromantic..
Teju: who is unromantic..
Karan: u.. Aur kaun.. See ur husband woke up and u r busy in arguing. Koi aur hota to morning special banane ke bare mein sochta.. Look at u.
Teju: hawwww. I m not like that. And this is my first time in love so I don't know how to make u feel special.  Sorry...
Karan: let me teach u.. He pulls her more and start kissing. First teju was not responding but later gave up .
They kiss each other like there is no tomorrow.

After breaking the kiss, teju now happy. Let me go. I will get ready and then u get.
I have tk wake her up as well.

Karan smiles and then kiss on sia forehead. Admires his chotu princess and left teju.
Teju got ready and then started waking up sia.
After all got ready, they move down stairs.
All had a teasing look on their face.
Kd: so karan how r u today.
Karan : absolutely fine papa.
Om: bade pappa dont u think that bhai and bhabhi are glowing?
Teju blush and goes in the kitchen.
Karan; kya papa aap bhi. Aur tu jara chup kar.
Omi; lekin batao na bhai, kya kiya kaise kiya.

Kd and chachu: ha ha, even we want to know how did u say.
Karan knew all were excited as this was the fiest time he had done something like this.
In krisha case it was arranged marriage so there was no such Proposal kind of things.

Karan look at blushing teju and told about his arrangements.
Km and chachi came out and even they listen all.
Later teju came out with tea.

Kd: hame nahi pata tha hamara beta itna romantic hai.
Chacha: ha bhai, ye to aap se bhi aage nikla.
Dekh omi, in future if u need help ask him. He is the love guru of our house.
Karan: stop it now. U all r too much. See my wife is looking like a tamoto...

All laughed and they had their breakfast with this teasing session.

Days passed and it was now teju time to join office.

She got ready in her office attire. But there was a frown on her face.
Karan came to the room after taking a bath. He saw teju standing in front of the mirror and looking at sia through mirror.
Sia was sleeping.
Karan hugs her and keeps his face near her neck.
Karan: what happened. What u r thinking deeply.
Teju: I m worried for sia. She will be ok na when I will be in office.
Karan: yes of course. Why are taking so much tension.
And now u r the owner of the company so u can come late, leave early, work from home. Any thing u like.
Teju: no it's ok. I don't want to take any advantage of this thing. But I just hope she stays happy and healthy. .
Karan adores her and then kiss her on neck.
Teju: ahh. What.. See now there is mark.. How will hide it..
Karan: why u want to hide it. It's to tell other people that u r mine. And no one is allowed to look at u. Understand.
Teju encircled her hand in his neck.
Teju: ohh mere  pati Pareshmwaar.. Why u been so possessive. Don't worry. Everyone know that I m married to the karan kundrra so nobody dares to look at me..
Karan; still I don't want people to see what is mine.
Teju: ok. Now let me wake her up and make her ready..
Teju started waking up sia. She open her eyes and see teju all ready to go to work..
Her face fell.
Teju and karan look at each other.
Teju; siu, pls. Don't look at me like that. U know na mamma has to go to office.
Sia: mamma, siu miss u.
Teju: I will miss u too baby. Come here.
Teju keeps her close to her heart for some time snd then make her ready.

That's it for today.

Keep voting.