81

Happy reading my lovely people.

I hope this is one going good.
Pls message ur suggestions in comments
I know u guys wants tejran love parts but love story ke liye base to bannana padega na. Don't worry u would get love anger, confession, romance, bonding everything in this story.

Let's start with the story.

Karan sat on the couch losseing his tie. Km ask maid to bring water for him.

Km: sunny u got late today. Bahot kaam tha kya.
Omi was sitting there. He spoke..
Badi maa, kaam nahi tha but he was missing bhabhi and sia so he engrossed himself in work.
Karan glares at him.
Km smiles. Then she ask Karan to get fresh and come for dinner.
Karan went up and when he saw the room empty he felt more sad.
Kaise to bichare ne khana khaya and went to sleep but sleep was far away from him..
He picks the car keys and start driving towards her home.
When he reached there he called her.
Teju was feeding when she saw the call. She picks the call and Karan start speaking.
Karan: I m coming up. Open the door.
Teju; wait what.. U r here.
Karan; yes my love.
Teju: give me 2 mins. I m feeding sia.
Karan ' yes.
He says this and went up to her flat and was standing outside waiting for her.
Teju makes sia sleep and went out to open the door.
Her parents were sleeping in one room. And teju and sia in one room and her brother was sleeping in living room. As soon as he saw teju coming out he asked did she want anything. She said no and open the door..
Karan came in and pra gave a teasing smile to both of them..
Karan was shy. But teju took him to her room giving glare to pra.

Once they enter the room karan hugs her..
Karan: I m sorry to come like this but u can't even imagine how much I was missing u both. Our room felt so hollow without u both.
Teju: it's ok. I don't mind u coming like this.. Even I missing ur warmth.
Karan: so let's go to sleep. I m very tired now..
Teju giggles and he picks her up both lay on the bed. Karan picks up sia and made her lay on his chest and then pulls teju close. She kept her head on his arms..
Karan: my world..
Teju smiles and kiss him on his cheek.. Soon they driffted in sleep..

It was next morning when teju woke and saw karan was still hugging sia and sleeping.
She gets up and kiss them both and went to get ready. Once she was ready she went out to bring tea for karan.
Her mom was working in the kitchen.
Teju: good morning mamma.
Tm: good morning baby.
Teju:what are u making..
Tm: poha. And tea. U want to eat something special.
Teju; no mamma. I just want to take tea to my room for karan.
Tm looked at her with confusion.
Teju hitting her lips said.
Mamma he came in the night as he was missing sia.  U know na he had never been  away from her.
Tm smiles.
I know. But he came only for sia Or..
Teju; kya mamma.
Teju was blushing too much so she just took the tea and went ot her room. Her mom started laughing .

In her room, teju kept the tea on the table and then started ruffling his hair.
Karan open his eyes and smile.
Karan: good morning baby..
Teju; good morning.. See I got ur tea. Go and wash ur face and have ur tea.

He put sia aside and went to get fresh.. Teju folds the duvet snd wait for him.. When he was out they had their tea and then teju wake up sia.
They 3 go out and tm and td were happy to see Karan there.
Td ask Karan to join for breakfast which he happily did.
After breakfast he leaves for home as wanted to go to office.

2 days passed like this. Karan visiting at night. It was saturday and Karan had important meeting so he was in office.
He had decided he would stay at teju place anf would take them back next day.
He message teju that after meeting he would come there and teju was waiting eagerly.

Saturday evening teju uncle and aunt were also coming for dinner.

It was a fun filled dinner and Karan also enjoyed there company.
Her uncle was very fun loving and intelligent. They kept on talking on many topics which were Karan favorite.

After dinner, her uncle and aunt left.
In night Karan and teju were in her room..
Karan: from next time if u r missing ur parents u can come in the morning stay here whole day but at night u would come back.
Teju encircle her hand on his waist..
Teju; why so..
She knew the reason but still was teasing him..
He pulled her hairs lightly and gave kiss on her cheek roughly..
Karan: because it's very difficult for me to stay away from u. Aur mujhe aise raat ko aana bahot ajeeb lagta hai.
Teju was smiling looking at him.
Teju; ok boss. I won't stay.. Now is it fine..
Karan like a happy kid nodded in yes..

They spend the night together.

Soon the next day came and teju took a tearful farewell from her parents house.
Karan; it's ok u can clme anytime here.
Why are u and maa are crying.
Tm: beta, u would understand this when sia would get married..
Karan: no way. I won't get her married.
I m not that brave like u people. I can't see her going away from me.
All laugh at his possessive ness.

They came home with bright smiles..

Teju tells everyone how much she missed everyone and how much sia enjoy there.
How many gifts she got from pra and her nanaji.

Km was feeling happy to see teju family accepting sia with so much love and care.

Days were passing very nicely for everyone. And it was almost 10 months for their married life.
They use to make out very passionately and also use to work together very hard.
Because of teju, the company had got very good projects.
Her responsibility also increased as workload was high..

Let see how teju would handle everything.
Would it be easy or hard..
To know more stay tuned.
Keep voting.
Share ur feedback in comments.