26

Happy reading my lovely people.

I hope this is one going good.
Pls message ur suggestions in comments
I know u guys wants tejran love parts but love story ke liye base to bannana padega na. Don't worry u would get love anger, confession, romance, bonding everything in this story.

Let's start with the story.

Tm: ok, we don't have any problem.
But u will take a leave for at least 20 days.
Teju looks at karan.
Omi: bhabhi, ab bhai ko kya problem hogi leave dene mein. Unke liye hi to leave rahi ho aap.
All laugh at them.
Teju just blush.
Karan: we will see.

They all have their food. Teju make sia eat her food and when teju was having her food sia slept in her lap.

It was time for them to leave.
Karan came to teju to take sia as she was sleeping.
Their fingers brushed with each other and teju felt shiver running through her body.

Karan take sia and said bye to her. 

Teju and her family reached home.
Tm and td both asked teju if she is happy with getting married in 15 days.
She said ok but got emotional.
Even tm had tears in her eyes.
They talk for a while and then teju went to sleep.

Here karan made sia sleep on the bed and he was about to go to change when there was a knock on door.

Karan open the door and saw km and Omi standing there.
Omi: bhai can we come in.
Karan: u dont need to ask.
Omi and km comes and they sit on the couch

Km: sunny I know everything is getting in hurry. But I just want to make sure, u r happy with it or not.
I know it's difficult for u to give that place to anyone. But I am damm sure teju would a right partner for u and also a grt mother for our sia
Karan didn't said anything on it.

Omi: bhai pls say something.  U r not happy?
Karam: it's not like I am happy or sad. It's just that I don't know would I be able to give her the happiness she deserves.
Km: don't think about that. Just go with the flow.

In next two days we would start the preparation.
I know u dont want it to be big event. But at least we can call our closed ones.
This would be first marriage in their home so we need to think about their feelings as well. So pls don't get upset.
Karan: no problem mom.
I m just happy with everyone happiness.
Km kissed his forehead and went from there.
Omi: bhai, u made the right choice. I know u will keep her happy and safe and she would make a special place in ur heart.
Karan just nodded and Omi left.

Both tejran slept thinking about their new journey.
Next day teju woke up and got ready and then went to office.

Karan also came on time.
Teju was working with Karan in his cabin when Karan got a call from km.
Km asked Karan and teju to go to jewellers and select ring and mangalsutra for teju.
Other jewellery was already ordered by km and chachi.
Karan told teju about it and she agreed. After their meeting and work was done they both went to jewellers in the evening.

Karan to teju: u select rings for both.
Teju: no sir u select.
Karan: it's ok. I like ur choice so u select.
Teju nodded in yes and selected the rings for both of them.
Then Karan asked her about her choice for mangalsutra.
So teju said she wants a small one with simple design.

Karan was looking at and found one beautiful design so he show it teju and even she liked.

They both did their shopping. When teju was looking something for sia, karan eyes fell on one bracelet which he liked and he purchase that for teju.
But didn't showed her.

Teju selected one small chain for sia. But she didn't showed it karan.

Both finished their shopping when teju said.
I am feeling hungry, can we eat something.

She said with a baby face which karan couldn't deny.
They went to have their dinner.

Karan was driving home when teju asked him.
Teju: sir when should I go on leave.
Karan: whenever u feel like.
Teju: I want to go from 5 days before our wedding date.
Karan: ok. But what we should tell at office. Going on leave from same day and for so many days.

Teju: I can say I m getting married. As it is when I will join back they would come to know.

Karan: true. Okies.
Teju home comes. Teju bid bye to Karan and Karan droves to his home.

We will skip the days and let's jump on the day when teju leave would start.

Teju informs her close colleague that she is going on long leave. But didn't share the reason. When everyone asked she just said personal reasons. So nobody pressure her.

Next part wedding rituals.

Sorry for chotu part.
Pls. Keep voting. .