68

Happy reading my lovely people.

I hope this is one going good.
Pls message ur suggestions in comments
I know u guys wants tejran love parts but love story ke liye base to bannana padega na. Don't worry u would get love anger, confession, romance, bonding everything in this story.

Let's start with the story.

Teju makes sia ready.. She keeps telling her many stories and makes her mood good,
After that they all go down tk have breakfast.
Km: teju, u eat ur food. I will make her eat.
Teju: no maa. Let her be here. I will also eat and feed her.
Sia was sitting on her lap.
Teju fed her first..
Karan looked at them and saw teju was just feeding sia and was not eating her food so he took her plate and sat next to her. He took the spoon and started feeding her.
All looked at him with big eyes.
Karan has never done this for anyone except sia.
Teju had her food.
Then she makes sia sit down with all her toys. She kissed her forehead and whole face.
Teju: baby mamma is leaving. Pls don't cry ok. U r my sweet baby na. Don't trouble dadi Or anyone. I will try to come soon.
Sia first looked at her and then at her dadi and then at karan..
All thought she would start crying. But no she gave a bright smile to teju and teju felt relived.

Karan : let's go. We will be late.
Omi: bhai, u go ahead I have a meeting in other place. I will be late.
Karan holds teju hand and moves out.
He makes her sit in the passenger seat and goes on the driving seat.

After reaching office all come to teju to ask about her health..
Karan was in his cabin looking at all through the glass.
He got busy in his work and teju also.
She had some pending work to finish first so she did that. Once it was over she called home to check on sia.
Km showed her on video call that sia is playing.

Teju was now feeling better after seeing sia.
She goes to karan cabin. But he was busy in video conference. He gestures her to sit.
So she was sitting on the couch till his meeting is finished. Once it was done karan looked at teju who was busy in checking one file which was kept on the table.
Karan press a button and the blinds of the cabin were closed.
Karan moves towards teju and sit close to her.
Teju wad so engrossed in the file that she didn't notice him sitting.
Karan puts her hair strands behind her ears.
Teju felt shiver running in her body.
Karan; what happened baby, u came here. Anything important.
Teju: wo i had finish my pending work. So just wanted tk check what are all the new project. And what should I do?
Karan pulls her and makes her sit on his lap.
Teju: are.. What r u doing.  We r in office.
Karan: so what. No body comes in without permission. It's only u who can come without knocking.
Teju; ok but still. 
Karan: it's ok.
Teju: what should I work on.
Karan; I have three projects for u. I will ask someone to send the files. And u can go through. Do yr research and then contact the clients. If any change are required in the project get that done.
Then we can arranged for a meeting with them...
Teju; ok.
Karan; and in an hour it would be lunch time so u will come here tk have lunch.
Teju; ok anything else.
Karan: and one kiss.
Teju hit his shoulder. 
Karan: are u r doing man handling now a days. It's just one kiss.
Teju smiles on this teasing but then gave up.
Both kiss for sometime and then teju was about to go Karan stopped her.
Karan: did u call home. How is my baby.
Teju: yes. She is fine.

Here in home km chachi and sia were sitting in living room. They were watching some serial.
Sia was playing when she also looked at the tv..
It was telesoap where in a baby was crying and the mother took him and then start feeding. Sia couldn't understand what exactly was it but she understood one thing that when baby cry, mother take the baby near the chest and close it with duppats Or saree pallu.

This she had seen before also when some guest had come to there place and the mother was feeding the baby.

Chachi changed the channel and sia got busy in her work. Km feed her the lunch but she eat a little.

Soon it was evening and sia had just woken up from her afternoon sleep.
She was eagerly waiting for teju.
In office teju finish her work and went in karan cabin..
Teju: r u done. When we will be leaving.
Karan: just give me two minutes. We will go.
Teju was getting restless so she was patting her feet on the floor.
Karan see that and understand that she wants to go home early.
So he close the laptop. Takes his wallet and car keys and then locks his cabin and both moves toward parking.

Teju bid bye to her friends while going.
Karan: I know u r missing sia and wants to go home soon.
Teju: yes. I don't know how was she today. After lunch I didn't get time to call. I hope she didn't cried much.
Karan: it's ok. If she had cried much then mom would have called u.
Teju: yes u r right. Now let's go.
Karan started driving and in half n hour they reach home.
Teju gets down as soon as car stops at the entrance.
She runs inside to see her sia.

At the door she saw sia was playing with her doll.
Teju: siu, baby look mamma is here.
Sia saw her and stand up with the help of the couch and slowly takes her steps towards teju.

How was it.
I hope u like it.
Keep voting.