17

Happy reading my lovely people.

I hope this is one going good.
Pls message ur suggestions in comments
I know u guys wants tejran love parts but love story ke liye base to bannana padega na. Don't worry u would get love anger, confession, romance, bonding everything in this story.

Let's start with the story.

It was next morning.
Teju got up and then got ready for her office.
She came to have her breakfast.
Tm gave her the tiffin.
Tm gesture to td to talk to teju.
Teju was looking at them and finally asked.
Teju: what happened papa. Do u guys want to talk something.
Td: yes beta. Let's directly come to the point.
Me and ur mom wants u to start thinking about marriage. U r now 24 and it's the correct age.
Teju just looked at them.
Tm: it's not like that we will see a guy and get u married in a month.
Just u meet the guy and if u fine him suitable for u then only we will proceed.
Teju was actually bit sad to hear that but she knew that as parents it's their concern.
She said ok and then left for office..
As she reached office she called vidhi as she was bit pissed with sudden change.

Vidhi: it's ok na babe, u can just meet the boy and then if u don't like him then u can say no.
Teju: ok. That's better. I will say no..

Meanwhile teju saw karan coming to office so she finished the call and arranged the files in his cabin as per the priority.
Karan came in cabin and wished her good morning. She also greeted him.

Day passed and it was lunch time when teju was in Karan cabin and they were discussing about the project update.
Teju was getting call from her mom 2-3 times but she disconnected.
Karan saw that and asked her to receive it could be important.
Teju picked up thr call.
Teju: yess maa what happened.
Tm: teju, I have alliance got from ur massi side and I called them on this Sunday. Pls don't make any plans.
Teju whinned.
Teju: maa, itni jaldi.. Aaj to subah aapne bataya and suddenly u called them. What is this.
U can take it slowly na.

Tm: teju, I know it's sudden but they liked ur photo and ur maasi asked them so they said they can come here on Sunday. Pls baby, maan jaa na.
Teju had no choice so she said ok. 

Karan looked at her face and could understand that she is pissed.
Karan: any problem miss verma.
Teju: no nothing.
Karan: it's ok u can share. I can see u r upset..
Teju while having tears : my mom has called one boy to see me on Sunday. I don't know why she is doing so much hurry. Today morning only she asked me and now suddenly she called them.. At least they should give me time to prepare myself.
Karan: so u r not prepared..
Teju nodded in no.
Karan: it's ok. It's just they are coming to see. Don't be nervous. Meet him once ans see if u r comfortable with him or not.
If not then u can deny.. Right.
Is there any other reason u r nervous for?
I mean anybody in ur life.
Kabhi na kabhi to hoga hi na ye. So at least try for once.

Teju nodded in no for anyone in life.

Teju felt bit ok and said ok.

They work for some time and teju went to have her lunch.

Whole time she was thinking about how Karan spoke to her for the first time and made her comfortable.
He could understand her feeling.

Day passed and it was Sunday.
The guest had come and tm called teju to meet them..
Teju met the boy.
Td asked them to talk alone.
When teju spoke with the boy she found him very dominating. For him girls should not work after marriage and he asked for dowry also.
Which was against teju and her family rules. So td denied the alliance.
Teju felt bit reliefed.
Teju ; mom dad I want to get married but not like this. Not in this much hurry.
Pls try to understand.
Tm: I m sorry baby, I thought the family is known tk us so theh would be good.
But I was wrong.

All hugged each other and spend the day together with lots of laugh, games and family time.

Next day teju went to office.
Karan came there. He greeted her and went to his cabin. After sometime teju went there with a cup of coffee for him..
Karan; are wah, coffee and that to made by you. Nice.
Teju: u like coffee made by me?
Karan nodded in yes and started looking at the laptop.
Teju was about to go when Karan asked her about the meet.
Teju told him everything and Karan smiled at her saying see I told u not to be nervous.

Whole day passed like that.
It was time to leave when teju went to karam cabin.
Teju: sir I wanted to ask u for a leave for one day on this Thursday.
Karan: anything special
Teju: wo actually have a small puja at home.
Karan said ok.
Teju: thank u sir. Also u also join us. It would be great. Ur family is going to come.
Karan: my family?
Teju: yes that day aunty met us in temple when my mom had invited them and they said ok..
Karan didn't say anything.
Teju knew something was off so she didn't pressurized and left from there.

Will karan go to teju house?
How will km ask for teju hand for marriage?
Will teju family accept?

To know more stay tuned.