28

Happy reading my lovely people.

I hope this is one going good.
Pls message ur suggestions in comments
I know u guys wants tejran love parts but love story ke liye base to bannana padega na. Don't worry u would get love anger, confession, romance, bonding everything in this story.

Let's start with the story.

Karan went to his room and stand in the balcony. He looks at the sky, and speaks.
Krisha, I am doing right na, u r with me na in this na. I don't want our baby to suffer without a mother love. And i know  this girl would be the best for her.
Pls be with me.

A lone tear fell from his eyes. He went to bed and slept thinking about tomorrow.
In the morning, it was teju chuda rasam and then the wedding.

Karan relatives had also come foe the wedding who were staying in a nearby hotel.

Teju family were also present in karan house.

Teju woke up first. She saw sia all snuggle in her. She kissed her and then arranged pillows to make it safe for her. Once she was satisfied she went to get ready. After taking bath she came out wearing a saree.

Km, tm, come there to take her for the rasam

Km: u r looking very pretty.
Nazar na lage kisiki.

Teju smiles and then take her blessing.

Tm goes near the bed and see sia still sleeping so she slowly picks her up in her arms and takes her to omi room.
She gives sia to omi and ask her to take care of her till they do their chudda rasam

Km ask teju mama to make her wear the chuda. They also do a small puja and then all ladies to the breakfast.

Gents have their food in the lawn.
Karan looks at teju while moving to omi room.
She was looking beautiful and karan got lost in her for a minute.
When he hear laughing sounds of the ladies he moves from their.

Km ask vidhi to take teju to her room and the beautician will come in some time to make her ready.
Then chachi goes to karan and tells him to get ready.
Sia is now all wake up so chachi takes her with her and make her also ready as the wedding was going to be held in the afternoon.

Afer almost 3 hours teju and karan both are ready.

Teju:

Karan:

Karan:

Sia:

All gather near the mandap

They did the var mala.

Then karan and teju both sit and tm and td do the kanyadaan.
Teju and her family all have tears in their eyes.

After kanyadaan pandit ji ask karan to make her wear the mangalsutra and fill her hair partition with Vermilion. He does that. Then they take the pheras and both were announced as husband and wife.
They take the blessings of the elder and then all move to have their food.
When everyone left, omi came with sia and gave her to teju and she was crying for her.
Teju quickly takes her in her arms and pats her back.
Then tejran and sia were going to have their food. But her lehenge was heavy so teju was finding it difficult to walk so karan ask her to give sia to him
But our sia baby was in no mood to go to anyone else.
So karan ask omi to bring their food near the stage only .

Omi did that and karan helps teju to have her food and also feeds little bite to sia..

After food sia plays with teju for some time and then she sleeps. Km takes her and makes her lay comfortable on the couch.

It was time for teju family to leave.
Teju had tears.
Tm to karan mom: pls take care of her. And if any mistake pls make her understand. She is my dearest child.
Td to karan: I know u need time to settle with all this. But pls give her and this marriage a chance. I am sure u won't regret.
Karan: pls don't worry I will take care of her.

Teju brother to karan: my sis is very precious. So pls don't hurt her. I don't like to see her in tears.
Karan nodded in yes.
And then vidhi and teju hugs each other and cries.

They left from there. And km then calls karan and teju near the door and did their aarti.
Teju was then told to come inside the house by kicking thr kalash.
They did few rituals and then all were sitting in then living room.

One of karan aunt said in a sarcastic way;
U have come as a second mother for sia so dont ever make her feel like a step mother.
Give her real love.
Teju felt bad to hear step mother word and had tears which everyone noticed.
Chachi quickly said, don't worry didi, our teju will never make sia feel like that.
Abhi aap teju ko jante nahi ho na. Uske dil mein sia ke liya kitna pyaar aapko pata nahi hai.

Karan was having a proud look hearing about teju. He knew how she is and he was about to answer but chachi did that.

Aunt make ok ok face and then all move to their respective rooms.
Teju was still in guest room as km had asked that she will go in karan room in the night after few more ritual are. Done.

So finally they got married and new phase of their life would start.

New journey, new experience, starting of love and respect, care and responsibility.

How was the part.
Keep voting.